Quantcast

World Cup #3 - La Massanna, Andorra

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
So it's cold in Andorra, lots of snow on the mountains. Checking out the course today. Official things get underway on Thursday.

Cedric is out with an exploded knee. Saw him about 5 minutes after getting back from the hospital. He has gone from local hero, to local hero party host.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Well for someone who is over 30, has been racing pro MTB for 8 years, and pro BMX and freestyle ski prior to that, I guess he could look a lot worse.

ronan

Monkey
Dec 7, 2007
Toulouse, France
Holy fluorescent batman!

which track did you go down? old school rocks right now, aswell as the commecal tracks, try the camping track if you want a hell ride!

walked route66 this morning to see whats up and saw some guy also on a bright orange furious but he was wearing a red top, did you change or was it someone else¿

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
which track did you go down? old school rocks right now, aswell as the commecal tracks, try the camping track if you want a hell ride!

walked route66 this morning to see whats up and saw some guy also on a bright orange furious but he was wearing a red top, did you change or was it someone else¿
That would have been Kevin, Cedric's mechanic. The orange and white bikes are 2010 samples, FYI.

We did Old School and the one about 100 yards down. Tomorrow we do the Commencal testing tracks witha few of the guys from the office.

banrider

Monkey
Nov 24, 2004
is it muddy as well???with all the rain and melted snow I hope the terrain drains well...and do you think it could snow at the weekend or only it's only stormy weather??
there was rain this morning, so its wet now, eh

slowitdown

Monkey
Mar 30, 2009
Well for someone who is over 30, has been racing pro MTB for 8 years, and pro BMX and freestyle ski prior to that, I guess he could look a lot worse.
yeah and younger folks don't realize that spending a lot of time in the sun on a bike or on skis will make your face look old before your time. I still remember the girlfriend one of my college buddies had... she was in her early 40s and looked 70. why? she spent all her free time in the summer catching rays. her face was like an old leather pouch.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
yeah and younger folks don't realize that spending a lot of time in the sun on a bike or on skis will make your face look old before your time. I still remember the girlfriend one of my college buddies had... she was in her early 40s and looked 70. why? she spent all her free time in the summer catching rays. her face was like an old leather pouch.
A good friend once told me...

"Nothing turns a woman's face into a baseball mitt faster than a tanning bed."

:biggrin:

GTIgor

Chimp
Mar 26, 2009
Moscow, Russia
doesn`t 150m of evlevation seem pathetic for a WC track?
though the last year race was pretty nice i still dont get it - place with lots of real big mountain and such a short and flat track?