Quantcast

World Cup DH Race at Windham NY?

Mar 11, 2010
Hey does anyone know what it will take to enter in the UCI World Cup DH Race in Windham, New York this August? Do you have to qualify before hand, or can you qualify at the race? Are they holding races for all Cats or just Pro?

Really any information about participating in UCI World Cup DH Races is welcome. I need to make a dream come true and race in this one.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Hey does anyone know what it will take to enter in the UCI World Cup DH Race in Windham, New York this August? Do you have to qualify before hand, or can you qualify at the race? Are they holding races for all Cats or just Pro?

Really any information about participating in UCI World Cup DH Races is welcome. I need to make a dream come true and race in this one.
You need uci points from other races(pro). Only pro at world cups. Read the uci rules.

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
sombody heard a rumor and is trying to verify, You'll have to wait for the US Cycling Press Release to find the info you're really after.

Troll

edit: and no I am not refering to wether it is happening or not....it is.

Last edited:

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
That's a great question...which got me to thinking. I live in New Hamshire and NASCAR has a race here twice a year; I've got my eye on a pretty bitchin' Monte Carlo. Does anybody know what I have to do to enter one of these races? I have dreams of turning left...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
That's a great question...which got me to thinking. I live in New Hamshire and NASCAR has a race here twice a year; I've got my eye on a pretty bitchin' Monte Carlo. Does anybody know what I have to do to enter one of these races? I have dreams of turning left...
I have my eyes on a bitchin' Camaro

Mar 11, 2010
Thanks for the info everyone, that is exactly what I needed.

Good luck in your NASCAR race!

Oh and what's a troll? Is that like someone who spends too much time inside posting on internet forums? :)

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Do you feel like the guy in Office Space with 4 bosses? Peter, what's happening - were using cover sheets on the TPS reports now, Yeah, hi it's bill lumberg, yeah, were going to need you to go ahead and come in on Saturday, yeah.
I'm just gonna go ahead and zone out.