Quantcast

World likely to run out of uses for oil before Saudis are going to run out of oil

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
N8 said:
Let's go NUKE!!! No greenhouse emmissions what so ever!

We are in agreeance. I'm suprised that the Bush admin hasn't pushed it. Oh wait, they are in the back pocket of the oil industry not the nukular power industry.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Westy said:
We are in agreeance. I'm suprised that the Bush admin hasn't pushed it. Oh wait, they are in the back pocket of the oil industry not the nukular power industry.

You know very well it's all the same players.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
N8 said:
You know very well it's all the same players.
I have customers in the nuclear and oil industry, they are very different companies. Profits from oil are much greater than nuclear and they have a lot more to lose if we reduce our oil dependancy.

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
Heres what I see happening. Because of our greed run government is too busy making money off of oil we will far behind other countries that are developing new sources of energy. When the oil does run out the U.S. because of our dependence on oil will be helpless. This will just roll out the red carpet for all the nations we have picked on over the years to rise up and walk right in. Without oil we will become a third world nation. Personally I think the wheels are already in motion.