Quantcast

Worlds 2006 - Rotorua NZ

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Good job for Christopher Herndon...and now Specialized can boast that the SX Trail is 'World Championship" race tested> :sneaky:

Anybody besides me notice that the good old USA team had skinsuits and MOTO jerseys? That is a change.....USACycling must be trying to "atone" for their ignoring us for the past 5 years or so... :nonono:

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Anybody besides me notice that the good old USA team had skinsuits and MOTO jerseys? That is a change.....USACycling must be trying to "atone" for their ignoring us for the past 5 years or so... :nonono:

If I went to Worlds (in my dreams) I'd have to wear the moto kit. No one would want to see my dumb a$$ in a skinfute. Especially me! :eek:

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Well considering they make DHers pay for their own super expensive airfare and other expenses, the least they can do is give them a jersey.:dead:

SlackBoy

Monkey
Apr 1, 2002
Wellington, New Zealand
I can't remember anyone wearing 1 in their race run tho.
And whats up with the whole looking like spiderman thing going on with the uniform.

I, for one, was rather loudly singing out "Go Spidey" thru my megaphone

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
If I went to Worlds (in my dreams) I'd have to wear the moto kit. No one would want to see my dumb a$$ in a skinfute. Especially me! :eek:
And you'd get handed your ass in that case (even if you were as fast as Rennie/Hill etc). It made a BIG difference on this course. It was balls out the entire top section.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
nice xc shots! thanks for the coverage fraser....never seen so many people so amped for the worlds!
No worries man, I enjoy covering worlds as much as everyone enjoys racing it or watching it. It's a fantastic event every year. I am just glad people appreciate what i get to call a job.

Flight home shoulda been painted in rainbow stripes. Sam, Sabrina, marie helene premont. The twin flight on air new zealand had gunn rhita and a few others. It was a damn fun time. Free gin and tonics for everyone!

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Oh and also - skinsuits rule. Peaty/Rennie/Hill etc in a skinsuit with a grimace on his face pedaling like a mad man is the most professional thing I have ever seen in DH.

thePINKster

Monkey
Jan 31, 2006
bay area, Cali
I can't remember anyone wearing 1 in their race run tho.
And whats up with the whole looking like spiderman thing going on with the uniform.

I, for one, was rather loudly singing out "Go Spidey" thru my megaphone
i was always hearing people saying "TEAM AMERICA" and then i'd have to reply "fvck ya" ...