Quantcast

Worlds in a week! Track preview with Brook!

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
I wish that White Jeans kid won so we could see it as the new outfit among the bike fashion crowds.
Rockwell with the quote of the day after that kids crash. "It appears that his brakes failed."

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
is that the second time this year gwins chain guide has cost him a race?

Sam hill - 5th, and it still seems like a loss. Pumped to see him back on form enough that I can think that.

Hopefully tbro is alright.

Stoked for minnaar, he had a totally killer run, so smooth.

Last edited:

1soulrider

Monkey
Apr 16, 2002
nor cal
Good for Greg, it has been a while for him. Anyone sure Gwin's issue was chainguide related? Interesting to note that Greg and Gwin were both on the same guide.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
I don't like how it happened - I was thinking more of a crash - but still, stoked for Minnaar.
yeah tough to make the argument that he took himself out though haha, mechs can happen to anybody

edit: also, props to rude for picking up the pace. 2nd at worlds seems to be a trend for junior american boys. Hopefully he can break the trend next year and snag a 1st.

Last edited:

doc gravity

Monkey
Oct 25, 2004
highlands ranch, CO
yeah tough to make the argument that he took himself out though haha, mechs can happen to anybody

edit: also, props to rude for picking up the pace. 2nd at worlds seems to be a trend for junior american boys. Hopefully he can break the trend next year and snag a 1st.
Double props for Richie, better run looked like the first before he was red flagged

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Last edited:

'size

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2007
AZ
i predict more M820 brakes to hit the market soon :monkey:
is gwin on the full production brakes now? i thought i'd seen a pic of him from one of the recent WC's where he was still running the proto's while everyone else appeared to be on the production model.

klunky

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2003
Scotland
Trek World Racing‏@trekworldracing

@AaronGwin1 had a brake malfunction is not immediately evident what caused this. Still exploring.

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
Bad luck for Gwin. He would have smashed it. Also, what's up with Brosnan? Nasty crash from him. Looked like he dislocated his shoulder...
This track is just not good for him.