Quantcast

World's Pics-Livingo '05

conleycm1

Chimp
Jun 9, 2002
"not the full-legs skinsuit..."

In, what is it, Sprung5 (2002?) I think Cedric is wearing the "skinned man" skinsuit in one muddy world cup race.... I think c-dale had him wear that cause they were introducing the "scalpel" xc bike around the same time.

Akula_7

Monkey
Nov 15, 2004
tne said:
not the full-legs skinsuit ..

Cedric has worn the most hideous full leg skinsuit more then once, Kaprun '01 (Check out the Circus), him self and ACC wore the full length "Muscle" suit made for then Cannondale Roadie, sprinter & doper extraordinare Mario Cipollini.

tne

Chimp
Feb 14, 2002
Akula_7 said:
Cedric has worn the most hideous full leg skinsuit more then once, Kaprun '01 (Check out the Circus), him self and ACC wore the full length "Muscle" suit made for then Cannondale Roadie, sprinter & doper extraordinare Mario Cipollini.
yep, I remember that one, and I should have precise in my previous post that I was talking about the french full length skinsuit, which is almost as hideous as the one you're talking about ..
Until livigno, he always refused to wear it.

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
Are there any pics out there of the woods section.......?........like the giant drop most guys went around......

So far i have seen like 700 pics of guys kicking their rear wheels out........

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
sayndesyn said:
Ahhh see.. Look pretty damn similiar. I wonder why can't he just claim USA for the worlds and race for us. He would definately make it for us me thinks..
dream on... he s 51% aussie... think how fast he d be if he was 100% :)

call me whore, i don t work tomorrow... sorry - forgot

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
Akula_7 said:
How'd you get larger sized better quaility pics off Gary Perkin????
Shinanigans????

taking to me?

i Ctrl-Print screen off his site
then paste in PS

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
Cant Climb said:
Are there any pics out there of the woods section.......?........like the giant drop most guys went around......

So far i have seen like 700 pics of guys kicking their rear wheels out........
?? I walked the whole course personally, and I never saw anything like that. There was a really steep section in one of the small woods section, but no "giant drop".

--JP
P.S. The live TV coverage at the bottom of the course was unbelievable. Anyone who's interested enough in DHing to be reading this msg board should strongly consider a vacation to the next World Championships if they've got the money and the time.

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
John P. said:
?? I walked the whole course personally, and I never saw anything like that. There was a really steep section in one of the small woods section, but no "giant drop".
This one that Dante talks about......

dante said:
so far only fabien has hit a rock-drop that's halfway down the course... definitely looked like a faster line, but then again it's fabien so everything's fast.
I am hoping to make it over there for the Olympics, the GF has family that live in that area........i thought about going over but couldnt swing it.....

Sgt Brown

Monkey
Feb 19, 2002
Trabuco Canyon, CA
tne said:
Even Cedric was in full lycra .. for the 1st time ever !!!
Cedric has worn lycra a ton of times. Have you never seen the Muscle suit him and Anne Caro wore...

Just for the record, I don't see anything wrong with skin suites. Until they make a rule agaist it, riders will continue to wear them for the advatage. Not like the "moto" thing is working for DH. The sport is still dying and it has nothing to do with fashion...