Quantcast

Worst jelly belly flavors

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
aside from the harry potter ones that tasted like dirt and grass, which do you think are the worst?

my vote goes for coconut, or popcorn.
There are so many good ones, with a few that flat out suck sprinkled in... its as if they do it on purpose.

mindlessfr

Monkey
Sep 8, 2004
richmond, va
jalepeno is nasty my friend told me it was green apple so i ate one never again will i eat one but coconut and buttered popcorn are good in my opinion

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The buttered popcorn is the same as buttered toast. The initial flavor is good, but after that it's something wrong. Also, the more you eat, the worse it gets.

There are some flavors I just won't eat. So I don't know many bad ones.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
I like the Jalepeno and the Black Pepper ones, and the Bacon one in the Harry Potter Jelly Beans.

The worst one is Rotten Egg from the same Harry Potter series.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I hate black licorice flavored. Jelly Belly sponsored riders are supposed to carry around those little sample packets and whenever I'd see them in San Diego I would demand some. :)

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
Jalapeno ones taste like butt.

I like the black ones and the popcorn ones are cool.

I love the Margarita ones

I have never had any Harry Potter, but then again I have never seen a HP movie either.....

mtnluvn

Monkey
May 14, 2005
Squamish/Whistler
I can never pass on an opportunity to talk about candy - I 52nd the buttered popcorn, and also not a fan of the the peanut butter. Those are pretty much the only two I pick out and throw away. Pear is the best, I can eat a whole handful of those:D