Quantcast

Worst Month Ever

dirt-dart

Monkey
Feb 26, 2006
mccall ID/eagle river AK
ok... i have been having a bad month. i bought a sun mammoth specificaly for the rimbrake walls, and put it on a nondisk hub and beyond bikes charged me an extra 30 because they called me on the phone and asked what hub i had. then i get a crack in my frame and now i have a new hardrock pro frame with out brake bosses, and by now i have spent over 150 on this sh!t and all i have is a rim on a non disk hub that i cant use anymore, so i have to take it back, get a disk hub, a rear disk brake, and then pay the a$$ holes a crapload more money for the brake, and to mount it and all i wanted was a new 5ucking rim a month ago, for 70$... now i will have a 06 hard rock pro with rear disk and new rim with old 03 crappy stuff, and a crap load of wasted time for like 350$!!!!!! and i have been trying to conserve money for my F@CKING ENDURO!!! AND NOW I CANT BUY IT UNTIL I MAKE ANOTHER 300 F@UCKING DOLLARS AND I HAVE NOT GOT TO RIDE MY BIKE FOR OVER A MONTH AND HAVE HATED LIFE AND I WANT TO KILL SOMEONE OR JUST GIVE UP!!!!!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
amydalayna said:
whenever someone says 'worst month ever' i really expect some sort of breakage? are all your bones in one piece? if so.. then it can't be the worst month ever.
:stupid:

"Worst month" would mean:

You got raped
You got AIDS from the rape
You're broke
Your parents died from chemical burns to the face
Etc...

Buck up kid, things are looking good!

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
dirt-dart said:
ok... i have been having a bad month. i bought a sun mammoth specificaly for the rimbrake walls, and put it on a nondisk hub and beyond bikes charged me an extra 30 because they called me on the phone and asked what hub i had. then i get a crack in my frame and now i have a new hardrock pro frame with out brake bosses, and by now i have spent over 150 on this sh!t and all i have is a rim on a non disk hub that i cant use anymore, so i have to take it back, get a disk hub, a rear disk brake, and then pay the a$$ holes a crapload more money for the brake, and to mount it and all i wanted was a new 5ucking rim a month ago, for 70$... now i will have a 06 hard rock pro with rear disk and new rim with old 03 crappy stuff, and a crap load of wasted time for like 350$!!!!!! and i have been trying to conserve money for my F@CKING ENDURO!!! AND NOW I CANT BUY IT UNTIL I MAKE ANOTHER 300 F@UCKING DOLLARS AND I HAVE NOT GOT TO RIDE MY BIKE FOR OVER A MONTH AND HAVE HATED LIFE AND I WANT TO KILL SOMEONE OR JUST GIVE UP!!!!!
shut the fvck up. quit your bitching and get a job. 300 dollars isnt much. you can make that in 2 weeks at min wage

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Doesn't sound like you've been alive for that many months.

Question: Did you get a non-disc hub because it was cheaper in the short run? That approach will burn you every time.

:nopity:

EDIT: I thought this was about RM in May.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
wow - you bought some stuff and it didn't work out the way you planned, and this is the worst month ever... you want to kill someone or give up?

Man - I want your life... that sounds like a typical day for me, just not with bike stuff.

dirt-dart

Monkey
Feb 26, 2006
mccall ID/eagle river AK
SilentJ said:
anybody else have this in their mind while reading that post?

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/hissyfit.html

wow, i am glad that i dont personaly know anyone on here, because i was acting like a little bitch!... it is pretty funny though. and i do have a job, it is a really gay one too, i rake gravel out of peoples yards and commons areas after school until 7 and make 20$ so thats 100 a week, meaning i would have had to work for another 3 weeks to get my enduro.

... but luckily............................... the new frame does have what i need..... so that was all completly 100% pointless, and i am now happily riding my new frame. oh, and the mammoth weighs more than my dog but it is holding up really well for the second day it isnt even bent at all yet!!!!!

but yea, i wrote that post the moment after i figured out how much it was going to cost, so the whole killing-self and people thing was a bit uncalled for and not really smart.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
wow, some of you are such @ssholes.

What's bad to someone is bad to them. It doesn't matter what your personal experience or life has held for you. What matters is they're upset and frustrated.

The guy was venting, let him vent without being so fvcking self-righteous.