Quantcast

worst. movie. ever.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Ciaran said:
Gee, uh... A Knight's Tale? That guy is going to do some serious time in purgatory for that one.

I like to think that it's not "his" new skate movie. I like to think that he just happens to be in the movie based on the documentary, Dogtown and Z-Boys, which was a great film.
You actually SAW Knights Tale? I wouldn't see that if Chris Cornell were in it NUDE! well...yeah I probably would, but still...yeah whatever Heaths IN that movie...either way, dudes are SO catty! :D

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
HOW CAN I POSSIBLY FORGET:

We had a contest when were on tour in Europe once. The contest was simple, see who could sit all the way through the worst movie we had on the bus.

COCKTAIL

There were no winners in this contest.

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Breakin' anyone? How about Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo?

And what's wrong with Days Of Thunder?! Well, aside from the fact that Tom Cruise is in it. It's better than Driven!

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
A couple more to ad to the list:

Very Bad People w/ Christian Slater... OMG, that was horrible... and I even saw it for free...

The Mack. A classic 70's "producers/writer/director doing way too many drugs" movie.

rigidhack

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
In a Van(couver) down by the river
-Cocktail did reach new heights in badness.
-Dancer in the Dark (with Bjork) was REALLY BAD. I mean who turns a "serious" drama into a musical!? :confused: And a lousy one at that!
-Jaws 3 in 3D
-Cat In the Hat - this one is on premise alone, I had the good sense to never see it. Castration humour in Dr. Seuss???

As for the "so bad its good" category:
Anything by TROMA Productions; trust me.
second vote for Straight to Hell - awesomely bad! :thumb:
Evil Dead 2
Bad Manners -Peter Jackson (Lord of the Rings) directs a moving tale of a group of New Zealander special forces fighting off an alien invasion. Great scene of a guy falling off a cliff, then holding his brains in his skull with a necktie, Rambo style.

That reminds me, in the just plain bad category - any of the Rocky sequels. Come to think of it, most sequels kind of start in this category anyway.

MtnBikerNJ

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
jerrrrrsey
punch drunk love is pretty high on the "bad movie" list. Oscar was top on it though. I walked out after 10 minutes. it had selvester stalone in it. like 10 years ago...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
dhtahoe said:
I love seeing Sean Penn act like a retard... he's soooooooo good at it.
That's not acting.

Nice to see that someone other than me has seen Straight To Hell!

Tyman

Monkey
Apr 11, 2005
Alberta, Canada
The worst movie ever made in the history of movies is "Open Water"..... all that happens is the people go diving........... the boat goes away without them............. the sharks come.......... and hour and a half later they go under the water and die.................. thats it.........................................

J

JRB

Bikebro said:
A day with out a Mexican.

That is the worst movie ever. Nothing more can be said.
:stupid: I rented it because I didn't believe it could be that stupid. Less than 10 minutes. I threw it on the floor when I returned it. :dead:

J

JRB

Changleen said:
Also no-one has mentioned 'Showgirls'. How can a movie with so many tits in be so bad?
Because you are gay???

Changleen said:
I can trump you all with easily the worst movie ever: 'Taxi' starring queen Latifah. That was so hideous I can't tell you, and I have a high tollerance for **** movies.

Strange really as the movie it was based on, (also called 'Taxi', but French) is awesome.
I guess the hot chicks in it didn't do it for you either???

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Tyman said:
The worst movie ever made in the history of movies is "Open Water"..... all that happens is the people go diving........... the boat goes away without them............. the sharks come.......... and hour and a half later they go under the water and die.................. thats it.........................................

Pretty much.

I was waiting for them to die. I cheered when the shark ate them ( or one of them)

J

JRB

Ok - I liked Raising Helen and Jersey Girl, so I guess I won't vote.

*narlus' disc 3 kicks ass, and if you don't think so, you suck.