Quantcast

Worst Movie Ever!!!

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
blt2ride said:
Yeah, I kind of figured that one would be really bad. The worst movie ever, which I caught on HBO, "Grynd." The 20 minutes I saw actually made me mad...
dont worry, he lands his trick, gets "sponsored" and the poser ass skaters get their come-uppins. oh yeah and bam acts like a prick and loses the girl.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Zack said:
Worst movie ever (literally) = The Adventures of Pluto Nash with Eddie Murphy

"The Adventures of Pluto Nash" (2002, Warner Bros.)
Budget: $90 million to $100 million
U.S. Box Office: $4.4 million

Ouch.

I win.

nope, thats just a movie that lost a lot of money - doesnt mean its the worse

and the rest of you all are wrong too, b/c the absolute WORSE movie EVER is:

The Talented Mr. Ripley

rigidhack

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
In a Van(couver) down by the river
I have hit a run of really bad DVD's lately. The top of my list (at the moment):

Virgin - the story of a small town sleaze who gets knocked up while passed out. She is convinced that it is God's baby. Except it has a lot less point than this.

Alexander - Oliver Stone takes one of the more interesting characters in all of human history and makes a 3 hour borefest that screens like a multimillion dollar soap opera with bad music.

I'd add more to the list, but Alexander was so bad I can't remember what they are now...

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
There is a ton of really $hitty movies out there, but I think the WORST are the ones that have potential or are good, and then leave with a flaming turd at the end.
If I sit down to watch a crap movie, and I know it is a crap movie from scene 1, then I never get my hopes up, I just watch it and look for cheap laughs.
So, I reserve my worst movies for the type listed below.

Contact.
The Village.

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
oooh The Villiage, that was horrible.

Sideways worst movie ever.
The Howling 3, sits right next to Sideways on the worst movies ever shelf.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Cooter Brown said:
no no no, a movie can't be on the "worst movie ever" list when there are tits & ass in it :evil: :thumb:
Very true. If you put it on MUTE it is actually a pretty good movie.

the BIG cheese

The STUFF
Feb 26, 2002
stick red
John Waters - Pink Flamingos

It has all the attributes of a craptastic movie: bad camera work, bad acting, bad writting, unbeliveably repulsive, the tape itself smelled bad.

But, it is probly one of my favorite films of all time, only after DANCES WITH WOLVES!!!! :thumb:

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
The people that just nominated sideways, life aquatic, and big lebowski should all be placed against a wall and have the stupid beaten out of them. Just because you cant understand it doesnt mean its not good.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
TheInedibleHulk said:
The people that just nominated sideways, life aquatic, and big lebowski should all be placed against a wall and have the stupid beaten out of them. Just because you cant understand it doesnt mean its not good.
Honestly, go fvck youself you whiney little twat.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
stevew said:
Honestly, go fvck youself you whiney little twat.
Cat fight! Cat Fight!

I knew the Lebowski fans would come after you for that one. They seem to LOVE that flick. I have never seen it.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Ciaran said:
Cat fight! Cat Fight!

I knew the Lebowski fans would come after you for that one. They seem to LOVE that flick. I have never seen it.
I swear, it is like people and beer.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
TheInedibleHulk said:
:mumble:

You know DHG is going to trot out her RRICA now. :mumble:

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
I love the Big Lebowski, however a really bad movie would have to be, it was already listed....... Star Ship Poopers... one of the worst movies ever.