Quantcast

Worst Movie Ever!!!

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
2 Fast, 2 Furious

Imo, this movie is so bad, it has the potential to help all mankind. Think about it, if you're depressed and down on yourself, what options do you have? Take medication, seek therapy? I say, watch this movie. I guarantee you'll feel better about yourself. No matter how bad you think your life is, no matter how stupid you think you are, at least you know that you don't have it nearly as bad as the people who actually put time and effort into that movie.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
WTF? Sin City wasn't that bad. How can you possibly rate it the worst movie ever with all the trash that comes out of Hollywood every year?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
You all have obviously never seen Eyes Wide Shut. I'd rather watch Gigli while having battery acid poured all over my shaved junk while at the same time listening to the Spice girls.

Worst
Movie
EVER!

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
Ciaran said:
You all have obviously never seen Eyes Wide Shut. I'd rather watch Gigli while having battery acid poured all over my shaved junk while at the same time listening to the Spice girls.

Worst
Movie
EVER!
speaking of which, Spice World was a pretty good movie.... by good i mean bad.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
we were in the video store the other day and they were watching sin city and i could only hear the dialogue but i thought ot myself, "i don't think i could stand to listen to this guy's voice for 2 hours. think i'll skip out. however, i have too say that Showgirls is hands down, the worst movie ever.

went and saw wedding crashers yesterday and it was flippin hilarious.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
WhiteRavenKS said:
speaking of which, Spice World was a pretty good movie.... by good i mean bad.

Paging JustJames, to the white courtesy phone please..

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
OK, I have a new one for you - Not really 'bad', but I challenge any of you to watch the movie '4' (a Russian 'necrorealist' art house film) and not feel highly disturbed and sick by the end.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Zack said:
What didn't you like about Memento...? :confused:
I kept on hearing everyone say that it was an absolutely amazing movie and everything. It just bored me though. I sat through and watched the whole thing, and yes, I did comprehend the story at the time, but it was just boring to me.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
but boring doesnt exactly equal bad.

there is plenty that is boring, but also horribly made, horribly acted, shoddy shooting/editing, etc. at least momento had some good stuff going for it even if it didnt keep you enthralled the whole time.

J

JRB

Changleen said:
None of these come close to 'Taxi' with Queen Latifa. That was so awful I lost braincells.
Horrible, yes, but Giselle saved it. :drool:

J

JRB

black noise said:
I sat through the 2nd half of White Chicks. That was bad.
I can't say that I watched that, or it will be in dh girlie's sig. :o:

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Full Trucker said:
Supercross, without question.
Yeah, I kind of figured that one would be really bad. The worst movie ever, which I caught on HBO, "Grynd." The 20 minutes I saw actually made me mad...

rooftest

Monkey
Jul 10, 2005
OC, CA
My vote goes for -

"The Transporter" - I can't believe they're making a sequel!

"He was a bastard... *sniff* ... but he was still my father" :think:

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
Waterworld.

I walked out after 10 minutes and went to another movie. Told my friends I just could not watch the rest of that inane movie and would meet them later. I was REALLY glad I did this.

Zack

Monkey
Apr 5, 2004
West Menlo
Worst movie ever (literally) = The Adventures of Pluto Nash with Eddie Murphy

"The Adventures of Pluto Nash" (2002, Warner Bros.)
Budget: $90 million to $100 million
U.S. Box Office: $4.4 million

Ouch.

I win.