IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
i thought the new star wars stunk too....but judging by your avatar, i could see you will disagree.
come on...jar jar binks? seriously?
Well, given the money, time, and talent involved with Episodes 1-2, these are worst movies ever.

Usually, movies suck because they are low-budget, limited development time, or the people involved (or more importantly, interfering studio people besides the director/writer/producer) screw it up.

These movies had an infinite budget, 20 years in development time, and an Academy Awarding winning director and a cast of the best talent today.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
There is a lot of suck in this thread.

At least half of the movies netflix has brought the last few months have been documentaries.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
yeah, i can see where you are with that. it does kinda fall in to the "cute" category more than the "clever" category.
Thank you!

As for run fat boy run, I wonder how the characters will be presented....

That guy is the new Hugh Grant.

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
bmx bandits-i fast fowarded it to see if the chase ever came to an end and it never did. 1hour:45 minutes of a girl and two idiots being chased around on ****ty bmx bikes because they had high frequency walkie talkies.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
bmx bandits-i fast fowarded it to see if the chase ever came to an end and it never did. 1hour:45 minutes of a girl and two idiots being chased around on ****ty bmx bikes because they had high frequency walkie talkies.
wasn't that Pump up the Volume?

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
"I am everywhere. I am inside each and every single one of you. Just look in and I will be there waving out at ya, naked wearing only a cock ring..."

Pump up the volume...classic teen angst. A Gen X "Catcher in the Rye"...before Gen X came along.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
No no no...young, uber hot, pre Tom Cruise beardness Nicole Kidman made it worthwhile. Wait, it had bikes in it?

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
During an interview, Marky Mark said "I was told it was based on a game." How can you take on a role you don't even understand?

So far there has not been a good game based movie, will Hollywood ever learn?
I want to cross my fingers for Halo.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
During an interview, Marky Mark said "I was told it was based on a game." How can you take on a role you don't even understand?

So far there has not been a good game based movie, will Hollywood ever learn?
Super Mario Brothers was Oscar worthy. I dont know WTF you're talking about. Never was there a more natural Luigi than John Leguizamo.

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
I'll list a few from recently:

Dreamcatcher - Alien ass-eels that have these mouths that look like a pvssy with teeth terrorize the middle of the woods. Fantastic

You, Me and Dupree - Owen Wilson just needs to be dragged out and shot in public, end of story.

Perfect Stranger - Bruce Willis/Halle Barry, morons left 2/3 of the plot out until the last 2 minutes, ending made me wish I had that hour and a half of my life back.

Signs - You're telling me a ranch in the middle of PA doesn't have a single firearm on hand? Give me a friggin break... If those aliens went near Texas they wouldn't have even made it on the ground.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
I'll list a few from recently:

Dreamcatcher - Alien ass-eels that have these mouths that look like a pvssy with teeth terrorize the middle of the woods. Fantastic

Signs - You're telling me a ranch in the middle of PA doesn't have a single firearm on hand? Give me a friggin break... If those aliens went near Texas they wouldn't have even made it on the ground.
dreamcatcher was horrible...especially the "plot" and the tart, Duddits.

and Signs is another reason why m night shamalamadingdong blows and should stop making movies....even home movies