Quantcast

worst movie thread

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
I thought Nicolas Cage was good in Gone in 60 Seconds and in Lord of War (good movie, but kind of a downer too).

I forgot to add Love Guru to the mix. I had the unfortunate experience of sitting through most of this at a friends place recently and not being able to find the remote while we were waiting for someone else. I knew right from the get-go that the next hour of my life was going to totally suck @ss.

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
bmx bandits, and this other movie where john travolta impersonated bill clinton. It made me want to hit myself in such a way that it would distract me from the pain of watching that movie. His impersonation sucked.

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
Just found out that the alien ass-eels in that godawful Dreamcatcher movie are formally called "sh*t-weasels". I stand corrected.

zahgurim

Underwater monkey
Mar 9, 2005
lolAsia
Got dragged to Twilight the other night.

What a POS movie...
Seemed like it was written by a 14 year old girl, and directed by her younger sister.

JustMtnB44

Monkey
Sep 13, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
wanted.

i wanted to burn my rental
Yeah, I wanted to like it but it was just too ridiculous. Maybe if you can completely turn your brain off and assume it takes place in an alternate universe then it might be watchable.

step brothers

$1 rental & still felt ripped off
It is a fairly bad movie overall but it does have some pretty funny moments.

Last edited:

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
the worse movie i have ever seen is......

BLINDNESS

No plot, no Story, no Character Development... OMG... that movie made no sense.... WHY was everyone going blind? WHY was it that only 1 person can see? WTF...... It was one of those movies that was sooooooooooo retarded that you could not stop watching it... afterward my wife and i looked at each other and said.....

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKAY"