Quantcast

worst party bust ever

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
i figured it might be intersesting to hear everyones party busts here...so i'll start with mine

it just happend tonight. i was at this girls b-day party who just turned 18, shoulda been the first flag. so i get there and i see a few other people who are younger and i didn't think too much about it so i go inside and find the people who are my age and start talkin to them. all of the sudden a car with about 6 highschool kids shows up and two of them were FIFTEEN!!!!! i was just thinkin, this cannont be good. then i started to look around and i realize i'm at a f'in highschool party. so i walk back outside and as soon i as i do i see the dredded cop car. so everyone that was underage...including me, just bairly but underage to say the least and i just happend to have 1 beer i was ****ed too. so i'm in a room with a bunch of highschool kids while the leagal people are outside talking to the cops. apparently someone called about the noise, but they said keep it down and go back inside and if they have to come back they're checkin id's. so we're keepin it down then all of the sudden more and more people show up(all highschool age but a few were my age) and they were all asians with their lil rice burners out there reving their engines really loud. so everyone that was older was like **** this i bet the cops were on their way we're gettin the **** out of dodge. so we were all leavin and as we were pullin out sure enough there were the cops on their way back, i'm glad i left when i did, that party was not worth it at all.

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
My ex-girlfriends parents were out of town last year. So we threw her friend a 16th birthday party. There were only supposed to be about 15-20 people there, including her older brother and his friends, all of which were 19-20 years old. About 170 people show up, all underage, with mad drinking going down. Someone called the fuzz, and about 9 cop cars and a paddy wagon show up. Her brother and his friends got the hell outta there, and everyone was told to leave. I think 5 or so got arrested for one reason or another. They raided her house, and found her brother's rather large stash of weed. They found him and charged him with possesion and serving to minors, plus a few other priors. Good times...

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
I got the system beat one of my budies moms is a police disbatcher she sends the cops to respond to a complaint then calls him he finds me, I grab some chicks, we move on to another paty and a couple days later get asked how we escaped the bust.

odiwik

Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
maxyedor said:
I have the system beat.

My buddy's mom is a police dispatcher and when she sent the police to respond to a complaint, she called my friend, who then called me.

I told some girls that we should get out of there and went to another party. A couple of days later I got asked how we escaped the bust.
^-- Fixed. Fear grammars.

I have advice (that legally, you shouldn't take): if you are in a college town and a party is broken up, run. Head past, through, and over police and police cars; remember, they can only grab a few. It's like attacking a herd on the African Savanah.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
cannondalejunky said:
i figured it might be intersesting to hear everyones party busts here...so i'll start with mine

it just happend tonight. i was at this girls b-day party who just turned 18, shoulda been the first flag. so i get there and i see a few other people who are younger and i didn't think too much about it so i go inside and find the people who are my age and start talkin to them. all of the sudden a car with about 6 highschool kids shows up and two of them were FIFTEEN!!!!! i was just thinkin, this cannont be good. then i started to look around and i realize i'm at a f'in highschool party. so i walk back outside and as soon i as i do i see the dredded cop car. so everyone that was underage...including me, just bairly but underage to say the least and i just happend to have 1 beer i was ****ed too. so i'm in a room with a bunch of highschool kids while the leagal people are outside talking to the cops. apparently someone called about the noise, but they said keep it down and go back inside and if they have to come back they're checkin id's. so we're keepin it down then all of the sudden more and more people show up(all highschool age but a few were my age) and they were all asians with their lil rice burners out there reving their engines really loud. so everyone that was older was like **** this i bet the cops were on their way we're gettin the **** out of dodge. so we were all leavin and as we were pullin out sure enough there were the cops on their way back, i'm glad i left when i did, that party was not worth it at all.
Damn, I didn't hear about this.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
HRDTLBRO said:
My ex-girlfriends parents were out of town last year. So we threw her friend a 16th birthday party. There were only supposed to be about 15-20 people there, including her older brother and his friends, all of which were 19-20 years old. About 170 people show up, all underage, with mad drinking going down. Someone called the fuzz, and about 9 cop cars and a paddy wagon show up. Her brother and his friends got the hell outta there, and everyone was told to leave. I think 5 or so got arrested for one reason or another. They raided her house, and found her brother's rather large stash of weed. They found him and charged him with possesion and serving to minors, plus a few other priors. Good times...
So why exactly did they raid the house? Hopefully they had a warrant or some retard let them in or all those charges are going to be dropped for illegal search and seizure.

I was at a party tonight, and of course the 5-0 show up, park in front of and behind my car. But, nothing really happened because I just kicked it upstairs until they left and noone around here is stupid enough to let them in.

sled_ed

Chimp
Nov 12, 2005
memramcook N.B. canada
i went to a party last night at some girls house that every bodi hates..she anounced the party in my highschool like 3 months early!!!!!!the word got out and every body herd about an openhouse a her home. well guesse what happened, the cops and the parents got there and sent every bodi home axcept her friends so there where like 10 of us including like 4 loosers that where pisse drunk!!!!:rolleyes:

Well that was a waist of a perfectly good drinking night!!!!!