Quantcast

Worst POTUS poll...

Worstest POTUS evah...in recent memory anyway.

• Donny 2 Scoops

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Shrub

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Obammy

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Ronny Raygun

• Jimmy C

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gerald "Has no cool nickname" Ford

• Daddy Bush

• Tricky Dick

• Bacon

• Loco sucks

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Kidwoo got me ta thinkin...much has been made of the buffoon currently residing at 1600 Penn Aves sanity/intelligence/overall moron-osityness. I, tongue firmly in cheek, stated in the 45s "Presidency" thread that he made me miss the good old days of the GWB (mis)administration...but back to my thinkin...

Who is the worst president in our lifetime? Now while some of you may recall the Grant administration fondly for its good old boy shenanigans, and who could forget the R.B Hayes term and its incessant drama or the wild and crazy month of William Henry Harrison...lets keep it a bit more contemporary. I can (barely) remember the Nixon resignation, so being that this is my poll, we will go that far back. Feel free to elaborate upon your response...

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
I vote for Shrubby, Trump is clearly the worst human being to hold office in our lifetime, but in terms of actual Presidenting, its hard to argue that he's actually done anything worse than the Iraq war or pushing the Patriot act. Actually, it's hard to argue that he's done much of anything thus far. He's not done things and said some dumb shit that's lead to less than stellar results, and he could have improved things or carried on momentum in Africa against ISIS that Obama started, but all those particular troubles began with W, and Obama barely helped, if not actually hurt the situation, Trump has done fuck-all, meaning they're stuck with a pretty bad status quo, but I can't really blame him for the status quo itself.

Virtually our entire current geopolitical clusterfuck can be tied directly to the overthrow of Sadam. The main exception being North Korea, but somehow, after a major spike, things seem to be a little less icy than at any point during the Obama years.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Nixon. Listening to his converversations in regards to VietNam made my skin crawl.

Pure evil vs demented incompetence of today.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I vote for Shrubby.

Virtually our entire current geopolitical clusterfuck can be tied directly to the overthrow of Sadam. The main exception being North Korea, but somehow, after a major spike, things seem to be a little less icy than at any point during the Obama years.
Simply because he wanted to kiss up to Daddy.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Damnit...but I think he was pretty decent. Definitely not the worstest imho...

Clinton is pure evil. He had a thriving economy, budget surplus after raising taxes. That is just straight up impossible unless he signed a contract with the devil.

He tried to take our gunz and give sovereign control of the US to the UN.

:tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Clinton is pure evil. He had a thriving economy, budget surplus after raising taxes. That is just straight up impossible unless he signed a contract with the devil.

He tried to take our gunz and give sovereign control of the US to the UN.

:tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil:
He did marry (S)Hilary...so there is that...