Quantcast

Would anyone be interested......

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
In Buying my Jamis Komodo frame? (Not Spam, I just want to ask locally first) Its a 19" 03 frame. Its a sweet bike. I had it for about 3 mos. just sitting around with no parts on it, finally built it up, and then never really rode it.

I had it built as a heavy duty trail bike, and probably put ~75 miles on it. I've ridden it street a few times, but never taken anything bigger than a 4' drop on it, and only done that probably half a dozen times.

The frame has a few rub marks on the inside of the rear triangle from a 2.5 mobster that I realized didn't really fit. nothing too bad. It has a few cable rubs too, just general wear and tear.

You can build it with light XC parts for a kickin' trail bike, heavy DH parts for a FR bike, or anything inbetween. If anyone is interested, I'll put up some pics of it. Only reason i'm selling is because I'm trying to pick up a Flow :cool:

Asking $150 including FSA integrated headset.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Sorry for the bad quality on the pictures, my apartment has really bad lighting, and the flash didnt work out.... so heres what I got. I can try to get better ones later, but right now, I'm out for a ride :D