Quantcast

Would it be a bad move?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Well Rabbit's roomate is black and the fag hag is probably ugly..... so I think that works. Except Rabbit would probably say something sexist and then fvck his fat, black gay roomate.
Shopping list for RR:

Syrup
Jelly
Listerine

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007
Do they sell "ball sack" somewhere in time for RM Christmas?
That should be on the top of his list for RM Secret Santa.

Who goes to the cops. Jeebus, have we become that big a bunch of sandy vaginas?

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
Do they sell "ball sack" somewhere in time for RM Christmas?
That should be on the top of his list for RM Secret Santa.

Who goes to the cops. Jeebus, have we become that big a bunch of sandy vaginas?
I have not gone to the cops. She is gone. I or He is moving out by the first.

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007
I have not gone to the cops. She is gone. I or He is moving out by the first.
Wait, you'd move out of a place you have your name on because of some gooch stain who can't keep his useless hippy friends from slinging weed at your house?

Come on now, that ain't right.

Might I advise the following course of action:

1. go to Craigslist, add a "roommate wanted" ad with the following text:
- No hippies or druggies
- Must agree to wash own ass
- My couch has a weight limit, so no fat chicks

2. "Dude, you suck donkey scrod as a roommate, you need to be out at the end of the month." should come out of your mouth some time right after posting the ad.

3. Help him pack, give him the "sorry it didn't work out, its a lesson" speech I normally reserve for the women I knock up. Helping them pack lessens the blow somehow. Mind you when they don't get the child support and find out my name isn't Samhard Gupta, it doesn't seem as relevant, but so long as he isn't carrying your ass baby, its all good.

4. Have your keys for the locks changed.

5. Park your car somewhere different then your normally do. For some unknown reason hippies have this ungodly need to fvck with another man's automobile.

6. Get a new roommate, let him know up front what's cool and what isn't.

7. Have a sandwich.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
SVPPB, isn't it obvious that RR is impervious to advice? It's like someone soaked him in some kind of mental Scotch Guard. Wisdom just beads up and rolls off.

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007
SVPPB, isn't it obvious that RR is impervious to advice? It's like someone soaked him in some kind of mental Scotch Guard. Wisdom just beads up and rolls off.
Makes me sit and wonder what else would bead up and roll off if shot all over his back side, or maybe face...