Quantcast

would you call me lucky yet?

XRT_SquallJt

Chimp
Apr 1, 2005
in two, maybe one and one half years, i am moving to a two story house in Sanpoint, Idaho; This is extremely good news because i will live right near a large lake as well as an hours drive away from british columbia "aka Kamloops!!!" as well, just to the south will be utah "4 the Moab people!!", so this is turning out to be a great turn of events on my boring ass life, so i'll tell you if and when i go up there if anyone wishes to go on a couple rides with me.

Squall

XRT_SquallJt

Chimp
Apr 1, 2005
Sounds like fun, haven't been up there yet, what are the trails and conditions like in the good part of the year???

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
while I haven't gone to schweitzer except to race DH, I do know they have lift assisted riding during the summer. I know they don't have as many trails as some resorts, but they are trying to improve that. You also have Silver Mtn in Kellogg, ID (east of Cour d' lane).

To the north, you have Panorama Resort (4hrs or so)with some really good riding, and some techy trails.

Have fun, you'll love it!