Quantcast

Would You hit it?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY

It's the Dell Christmas game elf for thoes of you who haven't been playing!!

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
She's average looking and older than I prefer, but heck, why not? She could come to life between the sheets.

With all the truly fine tail running around, a cheesy elf costume is all it takes to propel the ho-hum into your stratosphere? Have you yet been tested for a glandular condition? ;)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
c'mon now Stosh... I expect better from you. I know you're into those girlie shows... how about the new TLC hottie from Clean Sweep?

Tava Smiley

a little video bio thingy
the other chick on clean sweep was better because you could tell she was freaky!!

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
hit it, split it, lick it, and quit it. after the ride put my clothes on and walk outside and before anybody gets a chance to speak I say "yo, don't say nothing, I guess i'm just a freak"

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
manziman said:
hit it, split it, lick it, and quit it. after the ride put my clothes on and walk outside and before anybody gets a chance to speak I say "yo, don't say nothing, I guess i'm just a freak"
You've got the order wrong:

1. Lick it
2. Hit it
3. Split it
4. Quit it

If you do it in the order you listed, you'll end up with a prunish look on your face.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
manziman said:

a little digital underground huh?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
llkoolkeg said:
She's average looking and older than I prefer, but heck, why not? She could come to life between the sheets.

With all the truly fine tail running around, a cheesy elf costume is all it takes to propel the ho-hum into your stratosphere? Have you yet been tested for a glandular condition? ;)
AHAHAHA! Guess what Audrey/Aubrey's gonna find under the Christmas tree this year! (I can never remember Stosh's girlfriends name, but I think it's one of those)

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
dh girlie said:
AHAHAHA! Guess what Audrey/Aubrey's gonna find under the Christmas tree this year! (I can never remember Stosh's girlfriends name, but I think it's one of those)
its bree to those of us that know her well

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
biggins said:
its bree to those of us that know her well
Like the French cheese, just spelled poorly? Hmmmmmmmm.

So girlie's gonna get her an elf outfit just so :stosh: can play Bad Santa? Since dhg's feeling generous, I'd like to request a Catwoman costume for my lady...or would that count as a gift for me? :think:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
llkoolkeg said:

So girlie's gonna get her an elf outfit just so :stosh: can play Bad Santa? Since dhg's feeling generous, I'd like to request a Catwoman costume for my lady...or would that count as a gift for me? :think:
That movie gave me a whole new appreciation of The Gilmore girls.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
llkoolkeg said:

You got it all wrong...I was implying that Stosh would get Aubery an elf outfit for Christmas...with a matching fur trimmed bag for his balls!

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
So I was sitting in a meeting today and there was this girl in an elf outfit with spikey boots! She was hot and she was checking me out! I drove her to lunch and we are going on a date tomorrow night!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
zod said:
So I was sitting in a meeting today and there was this girl in an elf outfit with spikey boots! She was hot and she was checking me out! I drove her to lunch and we are going on a date tomorrow night!
Make sure you talk it up real good here on the boards... tell us how hot she is, talk about hwo short her skirt is, about how you wonder what she's wearing under the skirt, etc... then let the thread die with no good conclusion.

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
I'll get ya'll some pics I promise...............I just hope my wife doesn't thrown a brick thru my car window when she finds out