Quantcast

Wouldn't this make a sweet bike video? (green screening bikes)

biker3

Turbo Monkey
Well I have a buddy who is a hardcore skateboarder and I was over at his house watching the newer Girl video. There is a part in the video where they paint the guy's boards green and then use green screening or whatever to make it look like they are skating nothing. I had a brilliant idea if someone could paint an entire bike green and do the same thing. Imagine how awsome huge jumps, whips and hauling ass on nothing would look? It can't be that pricey if a smaller skate company like girl can afford it. What do you guys think of the idea? I can't even imagine gracia or peat hauling ass over a rockgarden on an invisible sled. Hopefully freeride entertainment will try something like this for it could be crazy tight.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
it would be real cool because you could have them ripping over any terrain they choose.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Curb Hucker said:
a skateboard works because its so simple and easy to paint. You cant successfully paint a chain, cassette, rotors, chainrings or stanchions
What if it was a singlespeed rigid hardtail with a single V-brake in the back?

dickiesbike1

Monkey
Jun 17, 2002
NC
you could green the person out so it would just be a bike doing a bunch of cool stuff, that wouldnt be hard at all.