Quantcast

Wow...I think it's a new record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yo-Yo Ma

Chimp
Apr 27, 2004
Riding a Bike.
Well here is my third name.'Tis a pity because I really liked Richard James.Guess that was my own fault.

I don't believe I'm being immature,and I was warned BEFORE I got banned the first time,so I think I should have deserved another warning before I just got banned again.I don't mean offense to anyone on this freakin' website,I wish all of you (admin.) would just chill out.If I could do something about my cynical and hypocritical sense of humor...I would.Well...maybe not,but just learn to live with it.It doesn't harm you,and don't try to tell me some crap like it makes the website look bad,because there are WWWAAAYYYY more immature people on here and WWWAAAAAYYYY more offensive avatars than ones I've had in the past.

What the heck is a "dill-doe"? Come on now admin...if a little kid were to see that,what would they think?! THINK ABOUT THE KIDS FOR CHRISSAKES!! THE KIDS!!!

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
People that are banned and want to continue to post here usually contact us and are polite. You actually threatened us which is pretty amusing. This is your last warning before we contact your ISP.

Status
Not open for further replies.