Quantcast

WOW is that Workopolis ad ever annoying

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Do they still have the scantily clad women/crotch shot ads?

Some of those are worse than anything I've ever posted.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
SWEET MOTHER F**KInG CHRIST I hate that ad!!!!

And no I can't uninstall IE& and intall firefox, as it's my work laptop.

Both the Monster ad and Workopolis ad are just facking annoying!!!

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
I mean come on. I've never complained about the ads. I know ya gotta pay the bills. But when the ad essentially takes over and disables the site for 15-20 sec......that's a little overboard in my worthless opinion.

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
I mean come on. I've never complained about the ads. I know ya gotta pay the bills. But when the ad essentially takes over and disables the site for 15-20 sec......that's a little overboard in my worthless opinion.
I can disable ads that slip through like this. I don't want stuff like that on here either. But I need to know more because I haven't seen it. What does it do that is so annoying?

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
I can disable ads that slip through like this. I don't want stuff like that on here either. But I need to know more because I haven't seen it. What does it do that is so annoying?
It's a full page ad that lasts 15+ seconds. ie: you can't see RM at all, and you can't bypass it.....(though it does give you the option to "replay ad")

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
It's a full page ad that lasts 15+ seconds. ie: you can't see RM at all, and you can't bypass it.....(though it does give you the option to "replay ad")
Have you seen it today?