Quantcast

wow, now drawing is a felony.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Echo said:
Man I would probably still be in jail if that was a big deal when I was a kid.

But there has to be more to this story.

wouldn't be suprised if there is nothing more to it then that. well, the artists have been picked on or something and drew some pictures but I'm betting that is all.

if the cops/administration (who ever is calling the shots) overlooks this, and next week one of the kids stabs another one with a pair of siccors, people would be pretty upset. and in todays world, violent crimes are being commited by younger and younger people. it's probably a case of "better safe then sorry" and I'll bet charges are dropped....

it still seem silly though...

Feb 14, 2004
SoCal
Damn.

I drew a picture of this dude getting hit my a nuke, like 5 missles, a car, plane, grenade, and getting stabbed by like 20 knives while falling into a woodchipper once. It felt great.

What do you thing that'd get me? 40 to life? lol. :rolleyes:

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I drew a picture of a body on the ground, and the head on a plate. cool, red blood coming out of it and everything. it was awsome! I think I was in the third grade or so.

the teacher sent me to the principles office and when asked WHY I would draw something like this and HOW could I come up with such horrible images, I said it was from the story the teacher had read to us in class. King James New Testament. the bible....

they really couldn't punish me could they? :evil:

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
downhillzeypher said:
Damn.

I drew a picture of this dude getting hit my a nuke, like 5 missles, a car, plane, grenade, and getting stabbed by like 20 knives while falling into a woodchipper once. It felt great.
Sounds like you've been possessed by Burly Shirley.

IronJim

Monkey
Sep 26, 2004
Santa Cruz Mountains
pnj said:
I drew a picture of a body on the ground, and the head on a plate. cool, red blood coming out of it and everything. it was awsome! I think I was in the third grade or so.

the teacher sent me to the principles office and when asked WHY I would draw something like this and HOW could I come up with such horrible images, I said it was from the story the teacher had read to us in class. King James New Testament. the bible....

they really couldn't punish me could they? :evil:
ohhhh thats funny

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
downhillzeypher said:

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
Hahha that reminds me, in 8th grade my friend drew a picture of me getting hung, electricuted, eaten by elephants, bitten by snakes, shot and stabbed. Our crazy vietnam vet flashback suffering teacher found it. Bad news.