Quantcast

wow, now that i am back............

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i have seen a horrible infux of some real dumb new people on here. Other than that, anything i missed?

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Welcome back you slacker... Get the email I sent you? I also posted it on here a while ago to show Stoney how to document good times.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
Welcome back you slacker... Get the email I sent you? I also posted it on here a while ago to show Stoney how to document good times.

uhhhh which address did it go to? g-mail? what is the link to thread it is posted in?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
dude when the hell did you get a friggin girlfriend? bring her up here with you next time so i can have my way with her.

Mtb_Rob_FL said:
The Wheaten isnt mine. It was a dog my girlfriend was dogsitting and is now my dog Oreo's little beeyatch :eek:

She was a cool dog though.

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:
dude when the hell did you get a friggin girlfriend? bring her up here with you next time so i can have my way with her.

A few weeks ago, I dont know how that stuff happens. She has a number of hot friends, why dont you make your way down here and have your way with them. Or should I just call Loo? :eek:

Actually I have already planted the seed about a trip to NC and have been hinting that her days might be spent driving shuttle vehicle (I only say shuttle because this is in the lounge, and we have not mentioned the other word). :thumb:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
A few weeks ago, I dont know how that stuff happens. She has a number of hot friends, why dont you make your way down here and have your way with them. Or should I just call Loo? :eek:

Actually I have already planted the seed about a trip to NC and have been hinting that her days might be spent driving shuttle vehicle (I only say shuttle because this is in the lounge, and we have not mentioned the other word). :thumb:
naw man, its a dirtty job but i would be more than willing to do it. uhhhhh bring them up here. i wont be able to take a vacation for a while.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
biggins said:
i have seen a horrible infux of some real dumb new people on here. Other than that, anything i missed?
Welcome back! Just in time. Now we can plan on intelligent and insightful threads such as this one, right?

J

JRB

I missed you, Ben. Don't bring Burly back though. That dude is lame. :D

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
LOOnatic said:
Nice having ya back Fish boy-ee.
what up L-funk? well my roomate wants you to come back so she can get some because i am not givin her any.

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:
what up L-funk? well my roomate wants you to come back so she can get some because i am not givin her any.
Just get her drunk on MoonShine and have Loo ship you the man-whore shirt. She wont know the difference

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
While you were out I:

Got promoted.
Bought a truck.
Went to France.
Saw Motorhead and Slayer.
Ate a HUGE pastrami sandwich.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
biggins said:
now that i am back...
does this mean you're posting from work now (again)? :nope: :D

(i am.)

but that's because the solaris box which runs the raid array which stores my data and manuscript is currently not working. i'm really glad it's not my problem to fix it :D