Quantcast

Wow, someone who makes desicions here must be insane!

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Apperantly in the cafeteria here they have a system in the bathrooms that monitors employee handwashing. Sounds like a good idea.

What they have to do, in order to gain access to soap and water is log into a computer controlled system (i.e., username & password) the information is then transferred via modem to a vendor on the east coast. They then monitor the handwashing habits of our food service workers...

Now, imagine having to share a keyboard that all your coworkers use after crapping and you know couldn't wash their hands yet. :blah:

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
wow, big brother!

so they can see that you logged in. what does that do, turn the water on? can they tell if you actually washed your hands? they have a camera in the bathroom or something?

Tenchiro

Jul 19, 2002
New England
pnj said:
wow, big brother!

so they can see that you logged in. what does that do, turn the water on? can they tell if you actually washed your hands? they have a camera in the bathroom or something?
I guess they figure out the average number of times someone uses the can in a shiift and bases it off that.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Tenchiro said:
Apperantly in the cafeteria here they have a system in the bathrooms that monitors employee handwashing. Sounds like a good idea.

What they have to do, in order to gain access to soap and water is log into a computer controlled system (i.e., username & password) the information is then transferred via modem to a vendor on the east coast. They then monitor the handwashing habits of our food service workers...

Now, imagine having to share a keyboard that all your coworkers use after crapping and you know couldn't wash their hands yet. :blah:
I hate public bathrooms. The thought of logging in with a key pad, before everyone washes their hands, is pretty nasty.

Tenchiro

Jul 19, 2002
New England
For one it makes me glad I don't eat in the cafeteria's. If hand washing is so much of an issue that they need to resort to this.

But I wonder how much money is there to be made in that market...

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
what if you have a shy bladder and hold it until they get home. More importantly, why do I care?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
What if you key in your password without using your hands?