Quantcast

Wow....stupidest thing ever just happened to me.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
I'm grounded for the weekend, so I have been having to entertain myself all day. I'm allowed to ride, so thats about all I've been doing. I decided to go for a little street ride about an hour ago. A friend has my headphones, and I wanted to listen to music, so I called another friend to borrow his. I'm enjoying his rather nice noise cancelling earbuds, when I spot one of my friends parked in the parking lot I'm riding in. I take the headphones out to talk to him. Then when I start riding around again they are still hanging out of my shirt, under my jacket. Somehow, the headphones manage to get pulled out of my shirt...down into my chainguide, and are completely destroyed. To make matters worse, I lost my xen helmet a week ago and all the money I had towards a new one is now going to my friend's new set of headphones.

This sucks.

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
That blows.
I was at a party last night, kicking ass in beer pong, when like 7 cop cars and a patty wagon roll up. Long story short...the 100 or so people rolled out, the dude's house we were at got in deep shyte for serving alcohol...The cops trashed the house...and his parent's come back from vacation on Monday. Gotta love High School parties...
How much were the headphones that got owned by your chainguide?

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
HRDTLBRO said:
That blows.
I was at a party last night, kicking ass in beer pong, when like 7 cop cars and a patty wagon roll up. Long story short...the 100 or so people rolled out, the dude's house we were at got in deep shyte for serving alcohol...The cops trashed the house...and his parent's come back from vacation on Monday. Gotta love High School parties...
How much were the headphones that got owned by your chainguide?
$45

....Yeah, high school parties are sketchy as hell these days. I'm grounded because my mom came home at 8:30 when I was told it would be 9:00. She came home to me and two girls smoking a bowl on the porch.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
T-Pirate said:
$45

....Yeah, high school parties are sketchy as hell these days. I'm grounded because my mom came home at 8:30 when I was told it would be 9:00. She came home to me and two girls smoking a bowl on the porch.

As a I rule of thumb never share weed with girls. Where do you live? I wish i could sit on the porch, damn its cold outside. brrr.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
I convinced my family to go to amsterdam for spring break... :thumb: But looks like we might be going to Kingston instead... either way im getting burned :thumb:

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
mack said:
I convinced my family to go to amsterdam for spring break... :thumb: But looks like we might be going to Kingston instead... either way im getting burned :thumb:

HAHAHA Amsterdam is crazy cool....all the real stoners I know are girls, one who comes to mind a good friend, she's been on ever drug but herion, she mainly takes speed and coke and smokes joints like cigarettes. :thumb:

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
T-Pirate said:
Definitely. I consider weed a pretty benign drug, and its definitely my limit.
Wow i agree. Not that i smoke but no respect for coke/meth/speed/acid heads. Legalize it.

bkbassplayr

Chimp
Nov 23, 2004
Columbia, Maryland
yea... power to the grounded kids... my parents will take away everything... my bike, my bass, computer, phone... i was grounded for a month n ended up teachin myself to play piano... its amazing what boredom does to u :mumble:

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
T-Pirate said:
Sony earbuds, the $50 kind with the little rubber boot things that cancel noise and sound really good. I just bought him some new ones at circuit city.
The ones with the wire to one of the buds is longer than the other? I've got a set I used once but didn't like the grippy cord. I'd let'em go cheap....

Oh well.