Quantcast

Wow, that was really frikkin cool!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
So I spent Christamas eve and Christmas morning with my girlfriends family, and then we drove up to my family to go to a Channukah party and stay for the week. My cousin invited me to the Ravens-Vikings game for that night, in a Skybox. I didn't want to leave my girlfriend for the night with nothing to do, but being the coolest woman on earth she made me go with my cousin, and said she would spend time at my sisters house until the game was over. I'm not a Ravens fan, but the Redskins needed the Vikings to loose, so it was an important game.

The box was REALLY nice! There was free beer, free food, nice TVs and good seats to watch the game from. Inside the box was soundproof, but the there was a door that went through the glass and out there were nice office chairs that we could roll around a little deck while watching the game on the ~30 yard line. It was really frikkin cool!

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
coca-cola gives our store manager free tickets to the coca-cola box for the college basketball games around here...he gave me the tickets, since it was college no beer but it was all the food and drinks you wanted for free

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
i went to the pats-jets game a few weeks back and my dad was given tickets from his boss to be in the bank of america suite at gillette. it was awesome. we were right on the 50 and had a perfect view of the whole game, not to mention we were out of the cold. plus the food was pretty damn good.

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
if i was at a football game i would much rather be outside in the crowd...no matter how cold or rainy it is...i dont think you can get the full effect of the game by jus sittin inside a lil room

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
cannondalejunky said:
if i was at a football game i would much rather be outside in the crowd...no matter how cold or rainy it is...i dont think you can get the full effect of the game by jus sittin inside a lil room

We spent 90% of the time out on the little porch..... in nice chairs that are not nailed down :D

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Nice i was in the nosebleed section for the Seattle Indy game and although i didn't have any free stuff i still had an awesome time. i hadn't gone to a game since the Kingdome days, so it was pretty cool. But yah Skybox food sound much nicer than the 8 bucks i spent for water and a bag of Starburst.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Skookum said:
Nice i was in the nosebleed section for the Seattle Indy game and although i didn't have any free stuff i still had an awesome time. i hadn't gone to a game since the Kingdome days, so it was pretty cool. But yah Skybox food sound much nicer than the 8 bucks i spent for water and a bag of Starburst.
I cannot believe how expensive the food is at games! $7 FOR A BEER?!?