Quantcast

Wow...the scammers aren't even trying anymore

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
jeez.... I mean this is jsut lazy. No elaborate story? No stringing you along? "Just gimme the info!"

Lazy scammers...

Dear Sir\maddam,

I am Dr.John Cole chairman foriegn payment department i have been
mandated to inform you about the recent development as in your
payment this mornning after our board meeting, your case was
mention and we have agreed to be paid without any further delay so
i would required you to desist from and partner who may have been
asking you to pay fee's before the transfer can be made i would
like you to employ traspiracy and honesty in this regards because
aiding and abeting will only keep your payment pending so i will
like you to confirm the following to aviod any mistake or wrong
transfer.

1.YOU FULL NAMES. .......

2.YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE AND FAX CONTACTS.....

3.YOUR BANKS DETAILS......

4.NAME OF CITY OF RESIDENCE....

5. DATE OF BIRTH.............

6. YOUR COMPANY NAME AND ADDRESS.....................

Ensure to send the informations to me as soon as possible to mhy
private email address:(drjohncole20@yahoo.com).

Regards

Dr.John Cole.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Why would someone actually fall for this lazy piece of crap?!?!!? I mean please....He seems to be speaking in a language vaguely reminiscent of English but obviously has no grasp of grammar....and also why would someone that can't type properly be the "Chairman Foreign Payment Department"......gawd...this just pisses me off to the nth degree.... :nuts:

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
I've always wondered what happened if you opened a bank account with a bank, drained it down to about 2 bucks, and gave him that bank account.

Since they don't have your SS#, they can't get into any other bank accounts other than the one you give them.

erastusboy

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
I had a spammer try to buy a car that I wasnt even selling, so I told them the price was 7 hundred million, when he replied that he was confused on the price I said, "oh I'm sorry I did forget a zero its 7 billion." He didnt write back.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Secret Squirrel said:
Why would someone actually fall for this lazy piece of crap?!?!!? I mean please....He seems to be speaking in a language vaguely reminiscent of English but obviously has no grasp of grammar....and also why would someone that can't type properly be the "Chairman Foreign Payment Department"......gawd...this just pisses me off to the nth degree.... :nuts:
No sh!t...talk about a run-on sentence. I really can't see anyone falling for something like this, but I'm sure there are a few out there who did.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
[old man]
That's the problem these days...The younger generation of thieves just don't
take pride in thier work. No work ethic. Well I remember when.........
[/old man]

No how badly it's written someone somewhere will fall for it.

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
Wow, only one period for the whole paragraph. Impressive. I thought he was a well-educated doctor?

Anyway, someone will fall for it. I remember browsing the Pinkbike buy/sell forums and some guy was warning about a scammer that had screwed him out of $3000 or some enormous amount of money.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
You guys are such cynics. One of these days you're gonna miss out on the deal of a lifetime. A bit of trust wouldn't go astray.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
valve bouncer said:
You guys are such cynics. One of these days you're gonna miss out on the deal of a lifetime. A bit of trust wouldn't astray.
Yeah...just like whenever I do a landscaping side-job I say the price is a million dollars...One day, someone will take me up on it!! All it takes is one!! :stosh:

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Secret Squirrel said:
Yeah...just like whenever I do a landscaping side-job I say the price is a million dollars...One day, someone will take me up on it!! All it takes is one!! :stosh:
Are your gardens that good? PM me....my garden is an abortion.