Wow, Use an Echo quote....

How much does loco suck?

• Total voters

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
and bad things happen.

So I saw this couple at lunch and they were feeding each other chips and salsa, sucking the excess salsa off each other's fingers. THEN the girl wipes her nose, dips a chip, sticks it in the dude's mouth and he licks the finger.

It was only the tequilla shot that saved lunch. Now my cuervo black with coke and a chunk o' lime is helping me forget. Its not bad.

Oh and loco sucks

J

JRB

I Are Baboon said:
DRB must be three sheets to the wind already because I can't connect the dots between this thread title and the thread subject matter.
Apparently you don't speak "whine" like I do. It clearly says that he is a whiney ass little baby and he feels bad that he sucks at King of Friday.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
loco said:
Apparently you don't speak "whine" like I do. It clearly says that he is a whiney ass little baby and he feels bad that he sucks at King of Friday.
I'll allow the words of others speak

Wow, Use an Echo quote..... 05-05-2006 03:43 PM loco is a vast black hole of pure unadulterated SUCK!

J

JRB

DRB said:
I'll allow the words of others speak

Wow, Use an Echo quote..... 05-05-2006 03:43 PM loco is a vast black hole of pure unadulterated SUCK!
Ass kisser.

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
know whats funny? right before i saw this thread i was searching google for pictures of loco. well i actualy searched mujer, but i figured it was the same thing

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Standard Newtonian physics defines the possible limits to Loco's suckiness to be a pure vacuum. But latest tests reveal he has taken a quantum leap in suckitude and seems to be antimatter at a similar density to a black hole. Asked if such phenomena could help unravel some of the universes mysteries scientists simply replied that nothing relating to Loco was worth the time thinking about.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Westy said:
Standard Newtonian physics defines the possible limits to Loco's suckiness to be a pure vacuum. But latest tests reveal he has taken a quantum leap in suckitude and seems to be antimatter at a similar density to a black hole. Asked if such phenomena could help unravel some of the universes mysteries scientists simply replied that nothing relating to Loco was worth the time thinking about.
:rofl: Where do you come up with these things? :D

J

JRB

Echo said:
I'm going to go drink some vodka, then come back and see if this makes sense.
Try using "DRB = dill smoker" in your equation. That should clear things up. :think:

J

JRB

Westy said:
I have a Phd in the pseudo-sciences. I did my thesis on magnetic golf bracelets.
I'd like a little of the credit. I keep you pretty well armed.