Wow

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
dhtahoe said:
Total Moran... Natural Selection.
By the way, its Moron. :rolleyes:

Yes, the kid was a complete idiot for driving 100 in a 30 zone and running a red light like that, but I do wish natural selection could be a little bit more selective. Like not taking innocent victims along...

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Reminds me of just before xmas, when the weather started to get cold, sub zero. Some idiot did 120kpm on a 40kmph road near where I go to school, he was drunk with his gf and the road was completely covered in black ice, probly cause the road is on the side of a lake. Anyway, he managed to find a telephone pole, the car was raped and burnt around the pole, there wa almost nothing left of the car nevermind the driver and his gf.

This has to be natural selection at it's finisest.

http://www.killsometime.com/Video/video.asp?video=Backyard-Wrestling-2

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
.:Jeenyus:. said:
By the way, its Moron. :rolleyes:

Yes, the kid was a complete idiot for driving 100 in a 30 zone and running a red light like that, but I do wish natural selection could be a little bit more selective. Like not taking innocent victims along...
Sorry about the typo... Hey it was their time to go too. Just like this one time I was getting on an airplane. The lady next to me was terrified of flying. She said to me "I hope it's not my time to go". I told her lady if it's the pilots time to go we are all F'ed. :blah:

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
JMAC said:
Reminds me of just before xmas, when the weather started to get cold, sub zero. Some idiot did 120kpm on a 40kmph road near where I go to school, he was drunk with his gf and the road was completely covered in black ice, probly cause the road is on the side of a lake. Anyway, he managed to find a telephone pole, the car was raped and burnt around the pole, there wa almost nothing left of the car nevermind the driver and his gf.

This has to be natural selection at it's finisest.

http://www.killsometime.com/Video/video.asp?video=Backyard-Wrestling-2
Jmac do you go to John abbott?

If so that crash was on my girl friends front lawn, on lakeshore.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
actually moran is quite ironic:

look at the bottom of the article, Jerry moran is the field reporter, and how can we forget the redneck holding the sign that says "moran" instead of moron....ahhhhhhh

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
Well an update from the article is that now BOTH of the people in the car that was hit are dead, and the other kid that didn't die is in critical condition with a punctured lung, broken ribs, etc...

Apparently they were drunk and when the cops started chasing them and they freaked out.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
that's so messed up :(

Here's another sad story... a guy hit and killed a brother and sister here. I think the story said he was drunk, but I do remember the story specifically saying he had FOUR DUIs. How the fvck does someone have a driver's license and/or a car with FOUR DUIs? They should put a chip in his hand that if it comes anywhere near a steering wheel, he gets shocked.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Transcend said:
Jmac do you go to John abbott?

If so that crash was on my girl friends front lawn, on lakeshore.
Why yes I do go to John Abbott. I might be wrong about some details seeing as I never heard the story first hand from the news or saw the crash only know what I've been told.
Yeah JAC :rolleyes: what a place, I think I might go to Marianopolis next year or semester. JAC is just like another high school just a bit further away. :cool:

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
JMAC said:
Why yes I do go to John Abbott. I might be wrong about some details seeing as I never heard the story first hand from the news or saw the crash only know what I've been told.
Yeah JAC :rolleyes: what a place, I think I might go to Marianopolis next year or semester. JAC is just like another high school just a bit further away. :cool:
That happened on my GFs front lawn, literally. HE slid off the road by driving like an asshole, drunk. He then slammed THROUGH 2 trees, and into a HUGE ass cement pillar from a gate. He smashed it off at the ground and managed to kill himself.

The GF crawled out and collapsed on the lawn. The boyfriend who was driving was ejected onto my GF's front lawn (she lives in one of those houses on lakeshore that belong to mcgill).

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Transcend said:
That happened on my GFs front lawn, literally. HE slid off the road by driving like an asshole, drunk. He then slammed THROUGH 2 trees, and into a HUGE ass cement pillar from a gate. He smashed it off at the ground and managed to kill himself.

The GF crawled out and collapsed on the lawn. The boyfriend who was driving was ejected onto my GF's front lawn (she lives in one of those houses on lakeshore that belong to mcgill).
Thats crazy, but I mean what did he think would happen? Driving like that on black ice nvm drunk. I've known many people who have driven drunk, and they nvr speed cause they're afraid of getting pulled over. I guess it's natural selection....
:rolleyes: