Quantcast

Wow

ATXjimATX

the artist formerly known as OldDickDynamite
Oct 4, 2001
Austin, TEXAS
it looks like he just got a nos hutch and some parts, re-chromed it and dipped it himself. what a weird thing to do. i don't remember 48's being too common in 84 or whenever, can i get a witness?

RayBan

Chimp
Jan 16, 2002
Illinois
Originally posted by ATXjimATX
. i don't remember 48's being too common in 84 or whenever, can i get a witness?
I was thinkin the exact same thing 48s in 84 no way! at least not in my neighborhood. You know what would be cooler than he wheels he has? How about some Skyway graphite tuff IIs with gold flanged hubs!
I like the little foot rests on the chainstays nice touch...

ATXjimATX

the artist formerly known as OldDickDynamite
Oct 4, 2001
Austin, TEXAS
Originally posted by RayBan

I was thinkin the exact same thing 48s in 84 no way! at least not in my neighborhood. You know what would be cooler than he wheels he has? How about some Skyway graphite tuff IIs with gold flanged hubs!
I like the little foot rests on the chainstays nice touch...
how about some gold plated motomags?
hehe
notice he also has it set up LSD (left side drive) don't think that was too 80's either

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
Absolutly right ,That is a franken bike ,I worked at abike shop in those times and there where no 48`s ,No left side drive ,and hutch didn`t even have their own cranks ,not one piece ,So ,it`s not NOS But POS ,from the Ghetto ,what a :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ,That guy`s just a Tool

A

a13x

man that frame is sick. i like those classic integrated pegs front and rear and 2 step bars.