Quantcast

wsu urban wed nights

allsk8sno

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Bellingham, WA
hey its that time again and we are starting up the urban extravaganza!!!!
so yeah
show yourself in the Mall (cub/library area) at 7:00pm (look for fools with armor on, sitting around not riding their bikes)
hopefully we get some more underground build nights too!! i got some spots in mind

hopefully all will be able to make it
this includes any of you weirdo types from UI and around(spokane perhaps)
if you have any questions email wsudirtriders@yahoo.com and i will make you ride with us

as far as terrain involved, steep chutes, ledges, drops 0-12ft, some with tranny some to flat, skinnies, stairsets-gaps, rails to hop/slide, etc. so COME RIDE!!!!

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
Well i broke my nose on the phi delts slip and slid on thursday. I was sliding on my feet hit a ripple and went down on my face. Kinda funny... Kinda not idk.

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
Ug ill be making an appearance it looks like i got plastic surgery though i have a cute nose cast...

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
they knocked the ****er back into place like 2 hours ago... They said i could bike though.. Comedy

ftlrider

Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Spokane
cove rider said:
wait where is wsu? sorry im dum
Its a place where they major in growing wheat and drinking beer.

Sorry, I couldn't help it having gone to UW. But seriously the only thing WSU has over UW is their football program (they won last year after being beaten 6 years straight).

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
another thing wsu has over uw is peace of mind 5 minutes out of town in any direction. Oh yea, and clean air. Mmm... and the vacant idaho forests 30 minutes away. For me it happens to have a badass agriculture department that UW cant even touch on. Never would i have considered UW as a school i would like to attend. Different strokes for different folks.

ftlrider

Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Spokane
boostindoubles said:
another thing wsu has over uw is peace of mind 5 minutes out of town in any direction. Oh yea, and clean air. Mmm... and the vacant idaho forests 30 minutes away. For me it happens to have a badass agriculture department that UW cant even touch on. Never would i have considered UW as a school i would like to attend. Different strokes for different folks.
WSU does have good agriculture, pharmaceutical and communications programs. But for Medicine, Law, Computer Science, Business,.... UW is the way to go. Seattle doesn't have smog, just lots of people. Most people I knew in High School went to WSU because it was a party school.

Having forests closeby is nice though. That's why I live in Spokane.