Quantcast

WTB Dissent 2.3?

Gunner

Monkey
May 6, 2003
Framingham, MA
yeah I saw that, I was looking more for feedback from someone that is not sponsored by WTB that will give legit feedback instead of the standard "I'm sponsored by this company so I have to say they are the best ____ i've ever ridden"

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Friend of mine tried them out. Said they were pretty money at first (he usually rides minions and they were comparable, in his opinion) but got a little sketchy in the corners once they started to wear.

Sorry no first hand experience.

marshalolson

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2006
when they are new, they ride alright. though the cornering knobs do not work very well.

however, they siping on the center tread makes it wear super fast, so after a day or two they are pretty much worn out.

rode a pair of demos a total of 3 days and tossed them in the trash can. FWIW.

go-ride.com

Monkey
Oct 23, 2001
Salt Lake City, UT
We've been passing a Dissent 2.3 Race (850gm) sample around a the shop. Krispy has the most time on it. He liked it and felt it was similar to a DHF, but not quite as good. He ended up siping both the center and side knobs to get more corner and loose soil traction. His next tire was the Muddy Mary 2.3 in a Guey Gluey compound and he has been raving about that tire.

Gunner

Monkey
May 6, 2003
Framingham, MA
hrmmm now im torn based on some reviews here. But I guess for the price I'd be paying its still cheaper to buy two of them vs retail on one minion. Thanks guys!