Quantcast

WTB Pisgah Enduro spot

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Nope, I just received clearance for the race (thanks Obama) and I now need a spot. Seems highly unlikely, but I am hoping for mild misfortune to affect a registered racer so I can attend in their stead. Yes, I that morally vacuous.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Please take a pic of Jackalope at the finish. I will be unable to attend. Maybe I can go poach Kitsuma during the event and haul in a couple Super Soakers full of PBR to hose him down on the way up the climb....:D

Mulestar

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2007
in the dirt
Please take a pic of Jackalope at the finish. I will be unable to attend. Maybe I can go poach Kitsuma during the event and haul in a couple Super Soakers full of PBR to hose him down on the way up the climb....:D
Dump a few shots of Ol' Granddad bourbon in there just to make sure it's not TOO refreshing.

See you there.

Aug 26, 2011
I'm really thinking about letting mine go since I will be travelling back from Phoenix Friday night and then have to make the drive from Atlanta to be there no later than 7:15. Really hard on the body

TruckerCo

Chimp
Jun 7, 2013
I'm really thinking about letting mine go since I will be travelling back from Phoenix Friday night and then have to make the drive from Atlanta to be there no later than 7:15. Really hard on the body
Do you take paypal? your cost + 20$ to stay home.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
You should probably donate your entry to me. It's part of my new diet. I'll only lose weight and save my own life if I ride this race.

Edit: That makes no sense. :banghead:

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2011
Decided to suck it up. As I'm currently in the air going to phoenix I do not think I'm going to regret it. Besides I built a bike specifically for this event. Giant Reign converted to 650b. I just gotta do it.:D

Aug 26, 2011
Glad I decided to go. Had a blast. Finished 21 out of 54 for the experts. Not bad considering I had never riden there. Plus I'm 40. Found my new race format. I was getting bored with XC