Quantcast

WTD: Evil Imperial owner with tape measure.

wysiwyg

Monkey
May 22, 2002
Sherwood Forest, UK
I've sent my frame off for powder but forgot to measure the size of the decals.
Can anyone measure me the overall height and width of the EVIL logo and the width of the E so i can reproduce them?

Also need the height and width of the head tube logo.

Cheers guys.

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
I've got an old sheet of those decals here in my basement; 2 or 3 sets of the decals, I think. They're white and done in 'outline', meaning there's no 'fill' on each of the letters. Due to the fact that the sheet of decals is ~6 years old and the fact that there's so little material there (outline vs. solid), they're nearly impossible to apply without them looking all screwy.

Anyway, downtube logo is about 13.25"x2". The 'E' on that decal is 3.875" x 2". HT Logo is about 3" tall x 1.75"

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
That's why you apply them with soap and water, it lets you move the dacalaround and then you force thr water out and you have perfect decals.

wysiwyg

Monkey
May 22, 2002
Sherwood Forest, UK
Cheers JP.

You dont still happen to have that PDF of the logo do you? Ive got it somewhere on a old pc from when you sent it circa 07, doesnt matter if not.

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
Cheers JP.

You dont still happen to have that PDF of the logo do you? Ive got it somewhere on a old pc from when you sent it circa 07, doesnt matter if not.
I do not, unfortunately. I'm sure Weagle does, but whether he's willing to distribute the artwork might be another issue. It's probably worth asking though.

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
I have searched my files but I do not have copies of these graphics that I could help with.

-ska todd