Quantcast

WTF? Does everybody have a sandy-V these days?

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
It appears that a growing number of "friends" have become inept at cultivating pearls, and the edgy grains of sand in their clams have spawned an onslaught of childlike whining heretofore unseen in these lands. Am I just getting old and leathery, or did they start tainting the water supply in this town with princess-juice? I'm about to start extracting contacts from my rolodex and ripping up my membership cards. Is this generation capable of making a decision and getting things done, or do we need to consider every possible outcome, no matter how unlikely and write a policy to address said event should it ever arise?

:rant::rant::rant:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Yeah, I know, pot meets kettle.

...But WTF - I just heard somebody in my ACCOUNTING department say that they didn't believe that a 2% return on a $1,000 investment should yeild $20, that $20 was too much! Did I wake up in Bizzaroland today?

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Fantastic articles have been written on the loss of true social capacity in Western culture brought on by mass media, tv consumption, mobile communication and online "quasi-lifestyles".

Basicly, we as a society are losing our ability to communicate effectively, clearly, and eloquently. We are losing our most basic ability to blend, mingle and think. YAYYYYYYY!!!

Wait...what? :think:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Fantastic articles have been written on the loss of true social capacity in Western culture brought on by mass media, tv consumption, mobile communication and online "quasi-lifestyles".

Basicly, we as a society are losing our ability to communicate effectively, clearly, and eloquently. We are losing our most basic ability to blend, mingle and think. YAYYYYYYY!!!

Wait...what? :think:
This is exactly why the political right still pulls voters in the USA. The political left tries to write policy to handle every possible option, regardless of how likely or applicable it may be, considering every social sect, no matter how small. That type of policy gets cloudy and convoluted quickly. The political right just says "here is our policy in black and white, like it or don't, with us or against us." Even if you don't agree with the policy, you can understand the terms, which has a power of attraction to those with a reasoning capacity less inclined for multifaceted policy.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Basicly, we as a society are losing our ability to communicate effectively, clearly, and eloquently. We are losing our most basic ability to blend, mingle and think.
i find fvck you gets to the point in any conversation.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
My vag hurts just from reading this.
Gonna call my mom. At least she likes me. Well, kinda.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
It appears that a growing number of "friends" have become inept at cultivating pearls, and the edgy grains of sand in their clams have spawned an onslaught of childlike whining heretofore unseen in these lands. Am I just getting old and leathery, or did they start tainting the water supply in this town with princess-juice? I'm about to start extracting contacts from my rolodex and ripping up my membership cards. Is this generation capable of making a decision and getting things done, or do we need to consider every possible outcome, no matter how unlikely and write a policy to address said event should it ever arise?

:rant::rant::rant:
umm... You do live in LA. If ever there was a more self absorbed, narcissistic condensed population center, I don't know what it is.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
It goes beyond the whining. It goes into the land of "I can't make a decision" or "That sounds hard, so I'm not sure I wanna do it." Man up Sally, and git er done. Quit complaining or just quit, but stop being involved in projects where I need to depend on you in order to make the project function, then waffle on your involvement.