Quantcast

WTF is this "Cowboy Troy" crap about???

J

JRB

Why is there some wanna be cowboy pimp making bad music??? When did society become OK with behavior like that??? I may just be bad at being a cowboy, but that is the worst idea ever. He was on some morning show and is awful. :dead:

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
At work I'm surrounded by hunters (read: rednecks) and they've been playing this a-hole's bastardization of music on the stereo for the past 2 weeks. I've been tempted on several occasions to jab myself in the leg with a deer tranq.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
BWAHAHAHAHAHA. I was introduced to him last year when save a horse, ride a cowboy came out. who is that, Big and Rich? anyway, you should check out his website. It is HILARIOUS.

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
Nashville is pathetic in alot of ways...
:stupid: I don't know who any of these people are though. I just sympathize with the musicians that go there and hate it. It makes my head hurt. I think it all started with Garth Brooks and Brooks and Dunn. They killed decent music. :mumble:

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
I don't listen to country music at all.
But living around here, I am at least familiar with it just from a terrible disease called "second hand listening."
Anyway, it is amazing how bad this music has gotten over the years.
The other day I was working on my bike in my living room, and I had grease all over my hands. Well, this Time Life informercial thingy came on with all these old country songs on it. I was too dirty to change the channel so I left it on while I was working on my bike.
They were playing old songs by Willie, Conway, George Jones, Milsap etc..
and even songs from a young Dolly and some Kenny Rogers.
Anyway, the songs were really good. I mean country just is not my thing, but I can appreciate what is good and what is not.
You can't compare those songs to the Big and Rich, Toby Keith, Redneck girl, Tractor Turd Tunes that they are trying to pass off as music today. But then again, all those people riding their "too fat to walk, always at Walmart, Don Vito electric scooters" around need something to put in their Ipod.