Quantcast

WTF is wrong with people?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
So, will he come back to life with a hockey mask?

If so, I'd like to see him go up against the Trunk Monkey.

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
That's too bad. Unfortunately, there's a war going on that we have to fund, so there isn't any extra money laying around to help with the homeless situation in America.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Potroast88 said:
That's too bad. Unfortunately, there's a war going on that we have to fund, so there isn't any extra money laying around to help with the homeless situation in America.
edited because, I too, am an idiot.

(but I wouldn't lock people in the trunk of my car...well, some people, but not my kids)

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
We have become a blameless society... She will come up with some story about how it was not her fault and get a lighter sentence. Why do you think more and more of this kinda thing happens. People see other people getting away with it (pleading temp insanity and whatnot) That's what's wrong with people. Just yesterday some guy trys to pass on a double yellow coming out of Squaw Valley and just did not have enough room, but he went for it anyway. Long story short he nearly headons a garbage and then almost rear ends me. Then not even 2 secs apart we BOTH pull into the Safe way parking lot. I approach the guy about his speed and his very bad timing skills. The guy hold up his cell and tells me "sorry I was on a VERY important call. I grabed it out of his hand and you know what??? Those new little Nokias are so thin that they act like a frisbee when thrown. I think he got my point. Even if he calls the cops what will he tell them. I pissed off a local because I almost caused a head-on because I couldn't get my cell out of my ear.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
dhtahoe said:
We have become a blameless society... She will come up with some story about how it was not her fault and get a lighter sentence..
True... the blame will be on the company the woman works for. She will sue and win millions from the litigation lotto.