Quantcast

WTF?! lying mother

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
so i was a little behind in my schoolwork and the cutoff for work is aug 11th, if im not caught up by then then i get kicked out of my school. so i had to work yesterday and couldnt go into school to turn in work so i had my mom take it in. my mom told me she took it in and talked to my teacher and that my teacher was panicing because i was 17 lessons behind. that startled me because it was the first id heard of it.

so i come in today and my teacher was like yeah next time you have your mom come in, make sure its during school hours cause ive had students lose lessons when their parents tape the lessons to the door. aparently my teacher never met with my mom and im not 17 lessons behind, im actually 5 lessons behind. what im trying to figure out is why my mom lied to me like that. sorry for the long thread

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
robdamanii said:
Probably trying to kick you in the ass and get you moving on your work. Lying is a bitch of a way to do it though.
the thing is i just missed one days worth of work, plus allways get my lessons in on time and im holding down a nearly full time job. i dont understand whats her problem. they didnt do anything when my stepbrother decided to drop out of high school and sit around jobless and smoke weed all day long.

cadmus

Monkey
May 24, 2006
PNW
Maybe you're adopted or she wanted a girl.... you wouldn't have the problem if you'd just do your work and not get behind. Besides, does it really matter 5 or 17? You're out either way if it isn't done, they're not going to expell you less for 5 missing assignments.

Just do the work :nopity:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Dude, you need at least a B average to ride my trails... get crackin!

And why are you FIVE lessons behind? You should be AHEAD of your lessons! Your mom and I are very dissapointed in you... :p ;)

lovebunny said:
they didnt do anything when my stepbrother decided to drop out of high school and sit around jobless and smoke weed all day long.
That's exactly why she's riding your ass. Parents take it personally when their kids don't turn out as expected (as well they should!). She may not be taking the best approach, but I would guess that she's on your ass so you don't end up like your brother. (Dropped out and smoking weed all day long) Not that I have issues with smoking weed all day long! :D

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
cadmus said:
Maybe you're adopted or she wanted a girl.... you wouldn't have the problem if you'd just do your work and not get behind. Besides, does it really matter 5 or 17? You're out either way if it isn't done, they're not going to expell you less for 5 missing assignments.

Just do the work :nopity:
theres actually a huge difference. because in the type of school i go to they use your lessons as your attendance. so its the difference between 5 and 17 days out of school. and i just now turned in 4 and im gonna do another one before i leave so ill be all caught up:D

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
N8 said:
i was waiting for that. and somehow i knew it would come from you. so what youre saying is that you would lie to your kid who has a job, straight A's, and is graduating 6 months early, because they got 1 day behind in school? if my mother had sat me down and told me "look, your this far behind, and we are close to the cutoff. this concerns me" then i wouldnt have a problem. the fact that she made up a huge story to scare me into turning in a whole bunch of work is what pisses me off. but it doesnt matter does it n8? cause im 17 i couldnt possibly know what im talking about in this matter right? i mean we all know that everyone my age is incapable of seeing any side of an issue other than the one that reflects directly on them. i mean my mother couldnt possibly be wrong here huh n8?

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
sneakysnake said:
What kind of a school do you go to?
i go to a charter school. basically like homeschool except there is actually a school you can go in to. people either come in a couple times a week to do work for a couple hours or come in a couple times a week to turn work in. im in it cause i wanted to finish up early. which i am. im graduating in december

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
lovebunny said:
i go to a charter school. basically like homeschool except there is actually a school you can go in to. people either come in a couple times a week to do work for a couple hours or come in a couple times a week to turn work in. im in it cause i wanted to finish up early. which i am. im graduating in december

Joining the Marines?

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
lovebunny said:
actually i have talked to a recruiter about joining, but my asthma is too bad so they wont let me.

Bummer! It's just about the best thing for a young man to do out of high school.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
McGRP01 said:
Funny....your mom didn't mention anything about your grades to me last night. :oink:
Bring back rep! This deserves it!

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
N8 said:
Bummer! It's just about the best thing for a young man to do out of high school.
yeah i know! ive allways had an interest in aviation and i joined the civil air patrol and got all stoked about going from that into the air force. but then they gave me that news. i was pissed

elRey

Turbo Monkey
lovebunny said:
i was waiting for that. and somehow i knew it would come from you. so what youre saying is that you would lie to your kid who has a job, straight A's, and is graduating 6 months early, because they got 1 day behind in school? if my mother had sat me down and told me "look, your this far behind, and we are close to the cutoff. this concerns me" then i wouldnt have a problem. the fact that she made up a huge story to scare me into turning in a whole bunch of work is what pisses me off. but it doesnt matter does it n8? cause im 17 i couldnt possibly know what im talking about in this matter right? i mean we all know that everyone my age is incapable of seeing any side of an issue other than the one that reflects directly on them. i mean my mother couldnt possibly be wrong here huh n8?
pwned

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
anybody remember the recently deleted "bye" thread.
it's like de-ja-vu all over again.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
lovebunny said:
i mean my mother couldnt possibly be wrong here huh n8?
Dale Carnegie once said that having to be right is a character flaw (in so many words). What do you have to gain by correcting your mother? Pride? Respect? If so, you're going about it the wrong way. You would be better off by getting caught up, and thanking your mother for picking up your schoolwork.

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
lovebunny said:
so i was a little behind in my schoolwork and the cutoff for work is aug 11th, if im not caught up by then then i get kicked out of my school. so i had to work yesterday and couldnt go into school to turn in work so i had my mom take it in. my mom told me she took it in and talked to my teacher and that my teacher was panicing because i was 17 lessons behind. that startled me because it was the first id heard of it.

so i come in today and my teacher was like yeah next time you have your mom come in, make sure its during school hours cause ive had students lose lessons when their parents tape the lessons to the door. aparently my teacher never met with my mom and im not 17 lessons behind, im actually 5 lessons behind. what im trying to figure out is why my mom lied to me like that. sorry for the long thread
kill your mom :mad: