Quantcast

WTF!! My egg mcmuffin has no egg

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
hey, i'm eating an egg mc muffin for breakfast, except i made mine at home. so it's made exactly how i like. and no grubby underpaid teenager has been anywhere near it.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
laura said:
hey, i'm eating an egg mc muffin for breakfast, except i made mine at home. so it's made exactly how i like. and no grubby underpaid teenager has been anywhere near it.
I bet it doesn't taste right. I think the secret ingredient comes from unwashed teen hands.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'm pretty sure there are plenty of insect eggs on the egg McMuffin waiting to hatch little worms that will attach themselves to your large intestine.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
BikeGeek said:
I bet it doesn't taste right. I think the secret ingredient comes from unwashed teen hands.
unwashed hands and the spice that makes everything nice, Floor Spice.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
stosh said:
unwashed hands and the spice that makes everything nice, Floor Spice.

we call it mat spice at my work. take the mats out after lunch. come back in with your hands covered in what looks like pepper, but really, is miniscule bits of food, garbage, and anything tracked in from outside mixed with some hair, and dust. mmmmmmmmmm.
mat spice. second only to mat juice.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Tenchiro said:
I was suprised to find it only has 740 calories...

Only :rolleyes: :blah:
That's a lot less calories than I though it would have; considering it has ham, bacon, sausage, eggs, cheese, and probable some mayo. You know something, this is the Homer Simpson sandwich--mmm...clogged arteries.

todbanner

Chimp
Mar 7, 2005
two pages of banter from mountainbikers about fast food?

I thought we were supposed to be athletes? why are we eating that **** anway?

you guys shuold try something a little healthier... like taco bell...

:thumb:

Attachments

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
dude, that blows. One time I bought a hotdog and the same thing happened. It was like I was on an anti-atkins diet or something.

I say deposit a flaming bag of dung at their drivethru window ASAP!

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
laura said:
The egg still came out of a chickens butt! :D

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
bluebug32 said:
dude, that blows. One time I bought a hotdog and the same thing happened.
your hot dog had no egg? or no meat? :think: one would think that would be hard to miss