Quantcast

***WTF no Tuesday GMT?***

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning, kids! A hilly 11 mile run yesterday in 85 degree heat. It kicked my butt. Nothing about that was fun.

Today's planned road ride will probably be postponed due to rain. Try again tomorrow?

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Almost forgot that I have an awesome trail bike waiting for me when I get home. Almost.

I woke up at 4 this am. It appears to be my new norm. It really sucks.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin! Was going to run after work last night but torrential downpours and lightning put a stop to that. Instead I sold some photo gear and went for a run when it was only raining lightly. Gotta get out somehow.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
vermont this weekend. DH at mt snow.
You coming through Fly day night? Lemme know. Forgot about this race...hmmm.

Well, 60% chance of thunderdome, err...thunder storms today (yet again). Dayum, want to get to the BMX track with the kid - rained out yesterday & maybe also today. His 1st 'post kindergarten' race is this Saturday, as I had promised him. Free race via 'Olympic Day'!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
You coming through Fly day night? Lemme know. Forgot about this race...hmmm.

Well, 60% chance of thunderdome, err...thunder storms today (yet again). Dayum, want to get to the BMX track with the kid - rained out yesterday & maybe also today. His 1st 'post kindergarten' race is this Saturday, as I had promised him. Free race via 'Olympic Day'!
both the wife and i have friday off (summer hours) so we're going up thursday night after work and staying with some friends right outside of Bennington.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Afternoon Monkeys.

So my hot ass girlfriend says "I want to go for a bike ride after work tomorrow. My ex left his bike, you can ride that." Cool, knowing what little I do about her ex, this should be awesome. It totally was.

<edit> I should of snapped a pic of it with the coil lock and mud flap on it when I first got it out of the garage. I adjusted everything, got it aired up and hopped some gnar curbs on that beast.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Not to be a total dick, but the guy bought a power washer and it sat in the box for 2 years. I broke it out for the first time yesterday. :rofl:

Who buys a power tool and doesn't use it within 5 minutes of buying it? I was making up sh!t to power wash yesterday.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Afternoon Monkeys.

So my hot ass girlfriend says "I want to go for a bike ride after work tomorrow. My ex left his bike, you can ride that." Cool, knowing what little I do about her ex, this should be awesome. It totally was.

<edit> I should of snapped a pic of it with the coil lock and mud flap on it when I first got it out of the garage. I adjusted everything, got it aired up and hopped some gnar curbs on that beast.

The "home plate" front triangle is a real home run.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Yo Denver people: I shall be rolling into town tomorrow evening, staying there two nights (with big sis). Thusly, gather on the 20th, possibly?