Quantcast

***WTF no Tuesday GMT?***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
What's up with the East Coast slacking? Rode in this morning. Waiting to see what happens when the market opens. Today could be fun...

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hola. Wife picked up my road bike from the LBS last night so I am hoping to put the bike to some good use this afternoon.

20 week post-surgery knee doc appointment today. Hopefully I will never see him again.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
one of the summers i lived there it was like that
I remember the summer of 2000 being like that.

I have the choice of riding 'trail' (xc?) in a sauna tonight, or DH tomorrow at our local hill. Funnily enough, I'm nervous about riding DH. It would be my first time out this year, and I feel like I'm not in the right mindset. That and my riding partner is a racer and has been training and racing for a couple of months now. That spells 'recipe for disaster' to me. But it's all a question of headspace I think... I just need to take it slow I guess and ease into it.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
That was one of the best post-seasons in hockey evar.
:stupid:

I was kind of deflated when they scored their third. Not because I'm upset that they won in the end, but I thought I was at least getting OT if not a game 7.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Swapped a bottom out bumper on my Vivid coil this morning... gonna try the "hard" version. Plenty to do today, better get crackin'!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Wow, rain soaked yesterday followed by a rain soaked today. Not the best weather for riding a motorcycle, that's for sure. Worst thing about riding in the rain is I have not replaced my full face moto helmet and have been rocking my Slayer dirt lid. While a great helmet, not the best for high speed rain soaked runs.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Just a frame. Cheap, depending on quality. I've been looking around 700 but it's tough to justify knowing I'll have a kid in two months...otherwise I'd just spend the duckitts on a new DHR.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
ha thanks! Yeah we're do in Sept, so I'm freaking out trying to get riding again before b-day. Once september hits, I'll be pretty much done with DH till the next year!