Quantcast

WTF only a hlf dozen posts by N8 and a couple by Loco.....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Most have been been a slow day on the monkey..... I think those 2 should have their own forum. We could call it the "lame ass I feel the need to post all the crap on CNN.com newsboy and the whiney bitch forum". When they post in the lounge their post will automatically be forwarded to it.

How to know you're a lameass. If you look to page one and you see 10 post by yourself. Then you can therby confirm your a lameass. F'n rant over.....

J

JRB

Uhm - you might notice your thread doing the same thing mine do there, Jim.

J

JRB

FYI - I have one thread on the front page, and it's a bike related thread, so piss off, Nigel.

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
SoCal Supermarket Shelves
johnbryanpeters said:
Wull, there was less N8 drek for a while because I was deleting a bunch of absolutely irrelevant crap posts.

I got a note from another mod asking me to lay off, so we are again being buried in his sh1t storm.
So, your sword has been dulled? That's funny.

Being somewhat new as a poster, but a longtime lurker I see both of them as the "retarded relative" figure. They are only tolerated because that's "the way they are". Each has a severe case of overinflated self-worth and one can only wonder how they find the time to ride a bicycle.

Stats from this evening's first page of the lounge - 6% represents one topic. loco is exonerated for the nonce on the thread whore measurement:
N8 33%
BigMike 11%
stosh 11%
Tenchiro 11%
Brian HCM#1 6%
brungeman 6%
firetoole 6%
Full Trucker 6%
jdcamb 6%
jimmydean 6%
loco 6%
manhattanprjkt83 6%
maxyedor 6%
merrrrjig 6%
MMcG 6%
splat 6%
TheInedibleHulk 6%
TheMontashu 6%

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
johnbryanpeters said:
Wull, there was less N8 drek for a while because I was deleting a bunch of absolutely irrelevant crap posts.

I got a note from another mod asking me to lay off, so we are again being buried in his sh1t storm.

Oh come on... it wasn't that bad... and besides it was really slow on here today because I was out helping middle school student decide NOT to be an engineer for Engineer's Week... I don't want any competion for my job later on and judging by the students in attendence I don't have any worries.. as there will be an excellent supply of dolts to man the fast-food counters everywhere.

N8 said:
Oh come on... it wasn't that bad... and besides it was really slow on here today because I was out helping middle school student decide NOT to be an engineer for Engineer's Week... I don't want any competion for my job later on and judging by the students in attendence I don't have any worries.. as there will be an excellent supply of dolts to man the fast-food counters everywhere.
It was that bad and it is that bad.

The screwy thing is that you are intelligent and fully capable of posting meaningful content, yet you seem to feel the need to continuously act out.

It would contribute to the RM community if you stuck to the meaningful content.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
johnbryanpeters said:
It was that bad and it is that bad.

The screwy thing is that you are intelligent and fully capable of posting meaningful content, yet you seem to feel the need to continuously act out.

It would contribute to the RM community if you stuck to the meaningful content.

Ok, I'll consider that!

:)

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
jdcamb said:
We could call it the "lame ass I feel the need to post all the crap on CNN.com newsboy and the whiney bitch forum".

:rofl: :rofl:

that is kind of a long name though.

I'm with JBP though. I'd have helped with with the delete button if I wasn't busy watching TV.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I need to go away for a while again :(

Loco. You can't even remotely compare my rant to you're whining. If I ever ride with you I will punish you severly for that lame ass comparison (I may be local soon skippy).....

J

JRB

jdcamb said:
I need to go away for a while again :(

Loco. You can't even remotely compare my rant to you're whining. If I ever ride with you I will punish you severly for that lame ass comparison (I may be local soon skippy).....
If you come down to see anything, do give a shout. I live about 2 hours from Dallas, but will come up for a beer or 3. There are some decent trails between here and there.

*why no interest in Austin??? Is Dallas that much better for your gig???

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
loco said:
If you come down to see anything, do give a shout. I live about 2 hours from Dallas, but will come up for a beer or 3. There are some decent trails between here and there.

*why no interest in Austin??? Is Dallas that much better for your gig???
Austin would be in my territory. Dallas is a bigger market and most of my work would be there. That and they want me to move into the guy who currently lives in Dallas' house as he can't sell it for some reason??

I am not going to take the job unless I can have Houston, San Antonio, New Orleans, OKC, Tulsa, and northeastern Mexico too. My manager thinks it's a good idea so we'll see. I'll do it if I don't have to live in Houston....

J

JRB

Houston sucks bro, but Wumpus and I are always up for someone new to ride and drink beers with. That sounds like a decent territory. All within 5 hours drive with the exception of Mexico and Tulsa.

edit - Tulsa is 5 hours from Dallas actually. I keep forgetting Dallas is 2 hours north of here.

Good luck, where ever you go.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
johnbryanpeters said:
Stats from this evening's first page of the lounge - 6% represents one topic. loco is exonerated for the nonce on the thread whore measurement:
N8 33%
BigMike 11%
stosh 11%
Tenchiro 11%
WHOAH!!! holy poop! I'm in second place after N8 and tied with Stosh?!

I think i'm gonna slit my wrists in a corner somewhere :nonono:

Is there any way for non-mods to get ahold of those statistics? I think it would be a pretty interesting thing to look at. Also how most of the non-members of the site end up here.