Quantcast

***WTF Saturday GMT?"

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
:wave:
Anyone know if Oskar Blues is still around?
They have another brewery in NC, so my Dale's addiction will continue on regardless.

Slept in to 10 somehow.
It's amazing how quiet my kids are when sneaking in hours of Modern Warfare.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Moring , quick review of some bands I saw last night testament and anthrax awesome . megadeth not so awesome . Trail ride & beer are today's agenda that is all.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Yo. Made blackberry scones, watching the Sox-Yankees game with coffee in hand. Taking the jump bike out later, and working on the plans for a trail ride tomorrow morning before the Seahawks-Niners game, which I have tickets for. :cheers:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Just bought a new vacuum.

Going for another semi lame fitness ride up Fomme.

Date night with the Lady tonight. Hopefully the new vacuum will pay dividends!

(I kid)

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I'M spending the day cleaning out the camper and repairing a whole bunch of stuff inside and out that I have either broken or worn out in the past few weeks. Taking off in it on Wednesday with the wife and her horse for the California Dressage Championships. It will be our competition home until Sunday night. On the plus side it's getting loaded up with Marinated Beef and chicken, beer, wine, and root beer and other good consumables.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Dirt jumping went poorly. In the ER getting what I presume is a broken wrist seen to.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning everyone.
Railed the DH bike today, twas really, really, really fun. Saw Trucker heading up the mountain just as the skies opened up and it started pouring. I'm guessing his ride was challenging.

Peach: Dyson?
IareB: nice work.
HAB: dude, not good. :( get well soon (and by soon I mean 6 weeks)

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Some guy at the dog park kicked my dog today because he kept chasing his dog around. Bastard. :mad:
Should've given that (presumably) pony-tailed fvck a The Town style beat-down.
Don't let the chai wash off the East Coaster in you.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Good morning everyone.
Railed the DH bike today, twas really, really, really fun. Saw Trucker heading up the mountain just as the skies opened up and it started pouring. I'm guessing his ride was challenging.

Peach: Dyson?
IareB: nice work.
HAB: dude, not good. :( get well soon (and by soon I mean 6 weeks)
Nick: Miele. There wasn't much option at the place where we traded our old one in, and its kinda nifty. It's quite small, but upon first test, seems quite good.

HAB: sh!t.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
HAB: sh!t.
Yeah, I think Whistler is going to have to wait for next year. :(

I didn't even go down. Just WAY overshot a pretty good size double at the bottom of the line and pretty much just landed to completely flat from at least 10 feet up. I had such an oh sh!t death grip on the bar when I hit that the wrist just went. Should have ditched the bike for sure.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Football season started, baseball playoffs starting shortly, and plenty of beer to be consumed. I'm set. :cheers:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
You should be drinking milk, not beer. Heal up, dude.

Skies pissed rain on my last DH run of the day, as Nick alluded to. Good lawdy I do love me some tear-assing down someone else's wet, muddy, slippery, rowdy trails without a care in the world other than "Will that corner hold?"

Good times.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
You should be drinking milk, not beer. Heal up, dude.

Skies pissed rain on my last DH run of the day, as Nick alluded to. Good lawdy I do love me some tear-assing down someone else's wet, muddy, slippery, rowdy trails without a care in the world other than "Will that corner hold?"

Good times.
If you rode what I'm thinking about in the wet, then that isht is rowdy as f*. DH bike or trail?