Quantcast

***WTF Spammer Tuesderp GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Made it to the office. And hey there is even coffee in the pot.

Got about a foot of snow last night. It took three hours to get home, including the detour to go pickup the lady friend.

I lost count of the donkeys driving on the roads this morning with a foot of snow bricked to the roof of their car.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
well shit could be worse. Driving a wheelchair van today because we are short handed. It got serviced on Saturday, new ignition coils, oil change etc. Check engine and low oil light came on, engine went into limp mode. pulled into a market parking lot. Coolant low, oil ok, no sign of water in the oil. no leaks underneath or in engine compartment. Having it towed in a few hours. Good thing I was only 3/4 of a mile away from my house ( was just passing by on my way to a pick up) so I walked home. Better to wait for a call from the tow company at home where it's warm than in a parking lot in a dead cold van.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
well shit could be worse. Driving a wheelchair van today because we are short handed. It got serviced on Saturday, new ignition coils, oil change etc. Check engine and low oil light came on, engine went into limp mode. pulled into a market parking lot. Coolant low, oil ok, no sign of water in the oil. no leaks underneath or in engine compartment. Having it towed in a few hours. Good thing I was only 3/4 of a mile away from my house ( was just passing by on my way to a pick up) so I walked home. Better to wait for a call from the tow company at home where it's warm than in a parking lot in a dead cold van.
"Cold". :busted:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Managers are all out today and I'm the first person down stream. Giddy.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Wrrrrk. Kinda cold this morning, gonna get warmer and cold again, plus snow+rain+snow, so that should be fun. Hoping for good snow/ice coverage for some studded tires singletrack fun for the rest of the week.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
doctor vs pharmacist....

doctor prescribes meds that cost 350 a month...

pharmacist suggests something else that will do the job....cost 3.50 a month

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Too cold. a nice 72 is what i like. But i do like fires.
I didn't know that you were a girl.

NTTAWWT.

:D

will have to ask older brother if prescribed meds are working....has to do with nephews lack of appetite from aspergers meds...
If only there were some completely natural substance that was proven to help with appetite. I will need to think on this. There must be *something* available, no? Hmmmm...

:homer: