Quantcast

WTF, Where'd the Gaye Males thread go?

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
COmtbiker12 said:
Lol. It was just one of those sites for realtors and this one happened to have a weird name. :p
I figured that would have been obvious since the whole thread started to discuss strange names... :rolleyes:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Ridemonkey said:
I dunno, but you know what is really GHEY? These "hey my first amendment rights were violated IT ISN'T FAIR threads.

:nopity:
that IS pretty ghey.

i think i'm gonna go to the gaye store and get some GAY brand pangayke mix and make some GHEY ass waffles. MMMMMM i'm gay and giddy from just thinking about em.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
I wasn't complaining of my rights being violated I was complaining of being held to a different (higher) standard than the rest of the board that's all. It's not like I was on here preaching the virtues of white supremacy....

I was just saying how much I luv hot gaye males, in fact come to think of it I do feel discriminated against! No one can stop me from loving gaye males it's my prerogative!!! :thumb: SOOO HOT!!!!

Smelly

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
out yonder, round bout a hootinany
punkassean said:
I wasn't complaining of my rights being violated I was complaining of being held to a different (higher) standard than the rest of the board that's all. It's not like I was on here preaching the virtues of white supremacy....

I was just saying how much I luv hot gaye males, in fact come to think of it I do feel discriminated against! No one can stop me from loving gaye males it's my prerogative!!! :thumb: SOOO HOT!!!!
Dick Testes :heart: gaye males.