Quantcast

Wtf?

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Next I got a bunch of quotes that included this:

"Please tell your boobs to stop looking at my eyes!"

Thought it was kinda funny. Anyone want for a sig? I dont want it my sig is reserved for KS quotes only.

BTW noticed the new type style on RM today :thumb:

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Check this shizz out.
Can anyone confirm if this is true? From another e-mail on that same chain (chick at work has me on her e-mail list).

"The following verse is from the Koran, (the Islamic Bible) Koran (9:11) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace.

(Note the verse number!)"

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
golgiaparatus said:
Check this shizz out.
Can anyone confirm if this is true? From another e-mail on that same chain (chick at work has me on her e-mail list).

"The following verse is from the Koran, (the Islamic Bible) Koran (9:11) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace.

Fraud.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
golgiaparatus said:
Check this shizz out.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/k/koran-war.htm

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
golgiaparatus said:
Check this shizz out.

whoa! you are all over the place in this thread. :D