Quantcast

Wtf?!?

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
So originally I got pulled into the red boxes of death by way of association with Emu-man. Now, witch doctor's surfing the green and I'm still in the red with like neg. 1200. What's the deal? I get no love? Do I need to give up biking and find a new hobby? Perhaps crochet??

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
what if the red was blue? would that be better? so what, colors, they can't hurt you or steal your bike

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
dogwonder said:
It's all those negative waves...I'd give you good feedback, but it would be suspicious :sneaky: ...plus, it makes me look like the good one in the HV!!!
I won't tell anyone...I promise ;) And you can still keep your bad boy reputation around town :)

bballe336

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2005
MA
Well I don't have any feedback at all....

edit: yes I do have feedback. How do I check who it's from? or do they have to sign it?

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
bluebug32 said:
So originally I got pulled into the red boxes of death by way of association with Emu-man. Now, witch doctor's surfing the green and I'm still in the red with like neg. 1200. What's the deal? I get no love? Do I need to give up biking and find a new hobby? Perhaps crochet??
Your feedback has become markedly better in the last 12 hours, all that crying must have worked!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
dogwonder said:
Your feedback has become markedly better in the last 12 hours, all that crying must have worked!
Excellent idea for her avatar. Put a bum holding a sign and change the words to "Will cry for feedback".

i'm retired from the avatar business otherwise i'd do it myself....

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
splat said:
Hmmmm, should I gver her some positive feedback. I mean where is the love here ? She was in the Boston area , did she even look me up ? Go for a ride together ? a simple Pm even ? noooooooooo

JK
Don't feel bad, I was in Boston recently and didn't look you up either :thumb:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I've done what I can to help out BB.

I feel that if a camera were in the right place at the right time I could rule the crash thread. Lord know I crash enough, usually at high speed.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Westy said:
I've done what I can to help out BB.

I feel that if a camera were in the right place at the right time I could rule the crash thread. Lord know I crash enough, usually at high speed.
I know and I'm very greatful :)

And how does Splat always manage to whip his camera out at just the right time to capture people in mid-air??