Quantcast

Wtf

Dr. Acula

Chimp
Jan 14, 2008
As I understand it, someone is angry that I'm trying to buy a bike. WHY???
And if I did steal a bike, please let me know where I put it so I can ride it.

"Paul Robbie <rpaulgoldie@yahoo.com> wrote: you are a ****ing scammer's, your name is in all MTB forums as a warning, you stoles bike. I will report right now to everyone."

Dr. Acula

Chimp
Jan 14, 2008
Because I'm still on the market and I don't want to be labeled.

Also, I wanted to point out how much harder it is for a buyer to be the scammer. As long as there are no checks involved, what is the seller worried about?

I guess it's a general note, now let me shop in peace.

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005

Also, I wanted to point out how much harder it is for a buyer to be the scammer. As long as there are no checks involved, what is the seller worried about?

We still have no idea what you are talking about.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC

Dude, seriously, take it up with the seller.

As it is now, you've posted a half-story where you're apparently a scam artist. All we know is you're denying it, we haven't seen any other posts, don't know who the guy is accusing you. You're not clearing your name on a forum that has had no previous references to you. That's more likely to get people to think you are a scammer than anything else.

Talk to the seller. Find out where these other threads are that reference your username. Figure out why he thinks you're a scammer. Otherwise, you're not accomplishing anything.

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
Dude, seriously, take it up with the seller.

As it is now, you've posted a half-story where you're apparently a scam artist. All we know is you're denying it, we haven't seen any other posts, don't know who the guy is accusing you. You're not clearing your name on a forum that has had no previous references to you. That's more likely to get people to think you are a scammer than anything else.

Talk to the seller. Find out where these other threads are that reference your username. Figure out why he thinks you're a scammer. Otherwise, you're not accomplishing anything.
You must be an expert in enonsense to pull all of that out of those two posts :D

Dr. Acula

Chimp
Jan 14, 2008
All the info is in his quote. Apparently I'm all over mtb forums. Couldn't find my accuser's thread, so I started one. Seller refuses to talk to me. I was just worried this other thread existed.
To DirtyDog: I was just saying how hard it is for a buyer to scam a seller.

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
All the info is in his quote. Apparently I'm all over mtb forums. Couldn't find my accuser's thread, so I started one. Seller refuses to talk to me. I was just worried this other thread existed.
To DirtyDog: I was just saying how hard it is for a buyer to scam a seller.
idk if u are scamming but either way nice user name
Dr. Acula is an amazing band