Quantcast

***WTFnesday GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Drugs helping with focus mildly. Seems like initial effect wasn't as dramatic today.

Getting a lot of "I've got a bad feeling about the market" calls and emails today. Or as I like to call them "I would like to lock in the losses I've already taken because I'm scared and uneducated about this topic".

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I'm having a taco salad craving. I don't get them often, but damn. I know a few trucks near by, but not sure if salad. Hmmm

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Hoodoo!!!!!!!! Steeper, deeper and cheaper! Plus kid is still learning and it’s my second season so it’s nice it’s cheaper and we have the place to ourselves. We also live north of bend, not in town.

ment to quote @SkaredShtles

Last edited:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Know what? :confused:

ETA: Alright - I looked it up and it's "Rebecca Black"? Still don't know who that is... :D

BTW - your avatar is *killing* me. :rofl:
Did you sleep through the RM fascination with Friday or am I dreaming that it existed? I’m pretty sure there was brief window of mockery many moons ago. I’d use the search engine but that’s quite out of character.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Did you sleep through the RM fascination with Friday or am I dreaming that it existed? I’m pretty sure there was brief window of mockery many moons ago. I’d use the search engine but that’s quite out of character.

I think it is very likely he is just executing some willfully ignorant snobbery. But I wouldn't rule out memory loss, not that sharp to begin with and he is of a certain age.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I was probably sleeping through it. I definitely don't recall the topic. But, my rememberer isn't so gud.

I think it is very likely he is just executing some willfully ignorant snobbery. But I wouldn't rule out memory loss, not that sharp to begin with and he is of a certain age.
Might be the weed, man... :drag: :homer:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
1 box kodak ektar 100 120 film

5 rolls in box

4 shots per roll on 6x17 format camera

4 bucks a shot....not including developing...

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Hm. Maybe I need a snowblower.
It's a lifestyle

@SkaredShtles : never completely trust the weather at 6-7k elevation in california. I've been in projected snow that rained and projected rain that snows. The worst is when it's both. The smallest flathead shovel you can buy is still too heavy to lift. That's when the honda god makes life worth living.